By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rodea and the Sky Soldier: "debut" trailer (Wii U / 3DS)

cantaim said:

So can I get my credit here man cause I seemed to have called it. 

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/02/19/nis-america-announces-rodea-the-sky-soldier-for-north-america/135669/

You got me there but going based off history I think many more would've sympathized with my point of view ...

Around the Network

I will most likely get this if the west gets it

Not bad, looks good

Natsu said:

The west is getting it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I will probably get it but keep it sealed. I imagine this game will be hard to find here in the west 5 - 10 years from now and maybe Wii U collectors will be willing to pay good money for it.

Around the Network

NIS America handling the US version is a dream come true. I'm a big Yuji Naga fan and I can't! I'm really happy that NIS America wants to bring over the air focused Wii action game that Yuji Naka actually worked on as a packing! I hope can successfully do it like they announced they want to.

Is it true that the Wii (not wii-u) version is the most action based? Any reviews? I'm surprised that Wii game would even get a release.

Nevermind, I found it:

"The Wii U and 3DS game is a “sky adventure” while the original Wii project is “flying action”. Comparing things on another level, the Wii version is “pure action” while Wii U has added “growth” elements."

Looks like Yugi Naga only worked directly on the Wii version.

After seeing the trailers. I prefer the Night Into Dreams elements of the Wii version.

Good news! I'll get the Wii/WiiU combo if I like what I see, have a whole load of time to check it out, so no rush.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Skullwaker said:
Natsu said:

The west is getting it.

Did they announce it for the west?

Natsu said:
Skullwaker said:

The west is getting it.

Did they announce it for the west?

Yep! http://www.destructoid.com/rodea-the-sky-soldier-coming-to-wii-u-3ds-this-fall-287925.phtml

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Must buy for me, hopefully the Wii/Wii U combo.