By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One year later who has the better software library overall PS4 or Xbox one?

Which console has the better software lineup so far?

Xbox One 387 51.33%

PS4 367 48.67%

Total:754

I'll go with Xbox One.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

PS4

A few more days and XBO will finally get a good exclusive

Im going to check that out. I never miss out on a good third party JRPG exclusive on the Xbox. I didnt on the 360.  BlueDragon, Tales, Lost Odyssey FTW! Star Ocean as well when it was a timed exclusive for the 360.

PS4. Better diversity in exclusives and indies that suit my tastes.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Im going to check that out. I never miss out on a good third party JRPG exclusive on the Xbox. I didnt on the 360.  BlueDragon, Tales, Lost Odyssey FTW! Star Ocean as well when it was a timed exclusive for the 360.

=P

Its a VN and will never get localised.

Very True, thats exactly how it went on the 7th gen and how it will go this gen (at least in Sonys camp), i dont know if MS will keep the stream of games or if the X1 will slow down with the exclusives like the 360 did at the half of its life cicle.

now on my opinion i liked Sonys exclusive lineup this year more, simply because of this three games: Infamous SS,  The Last of Us Remastered (which i never played on PS3 and therefore for me counts as a new exclusive PS4 game) and Guilty Gear Xrd, add to that Little Big Planet 3 and Driveclub (and you have a lot of variety in the lineup).

for the X1 im only interested in the Halo MCC and Sunset Overdrive (and even then im only interested in SO as much as i was in Rachet and Clank and i never actually bought Rachet and Clank...), also i think we should note that a lot of X1 exclusives stoped being exclusives within a year of coming out, like Plantz VS Zombies (now on PS4), Ryse (PC), Dead Rising (PC), and then we have TitanFall that was never a true exclusive since you can play it on PC since day 1... and this trend seems like it wont stop here since Tomb Raider was confirmed to be timed exclusive... (or at least thats what i heard, i hope im not wrong on that one).

I cant fault MS for their tactics outside of Tomb Raider. Thats unforgivable. I mean i'm still playing it on Xbox One first, but its about the principle. Its just cheap & Shady. Sony has no answer for Halo, but do you see them moneyhatting? No They are making more deals and developing more games. The future is bright for them.

Around the Network

X1

S.T.A.G.E. said:

I cant fault MS for their tactics outside of Tomb Raider. Thats unforgivable. I mean i'm still playing it on Xbox One first, but its about the principle. Its just cheap & Shady. Sony has no answer for Halo, but do you see them moneyhatting? No They are making more deals and developing more games. The future is bright for them.

very true as well.

Xbone has more exclusives at this moment in time therefore wins by a landslide.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

PS4, otherwise I would've bought my XB1 already.