By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One year later who has the better software library overall PS4 or Xbox one?

Which console has the better software lineup so far?

Xbox One 387 51.33%

PS4 367 48.67%

Total:754
Areal-Llort said:
Wii U > X1 > PS4... Next year, it'll be.. X1 > PS4 > Wii U.

Lol at poll, can't help but feel most people voted PS4 because of some lame excuse like X1/Microsoft hatred.

Or some people just prefer that console and its content. *gasp* imagine that.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

The Xbox does. I don't see how anyone can say otherwise. 

Ouya

Microsoft did well advertising it's best lineup ever.... That they are winning the poll... Funny thing is that the ps4 not only has more games released on it than the Xbox.. But it also has more exclusives..... And of we include console exclusives.. Then it is a wrap..

mM
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
DonFerrari said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
If we are to go by better first party exclusives, then M$ is winning in that department. I really hope Sony's first party offerings for next year are substantially better than this year.

you know that forza, ryse, dead rising, titanfall, sunset Overdrive aren't first party and some aint even exclusive??? If you just wanted to say games on X1 but not on ps4 ok.

Yes,lol. I meant to say exclusives. I also count PC released games as they are still console exclusives. Also Forza is made by Turn 10, who if I am not mistaken are an M$ studio.....

Outlast, warframe, and others destroy anything on Xbox that is also on PC.. And there are a lot more MMOs like ff xiv and dcuniverse .. Not only that but the majority of big multi plat ip run better on ps4 too

mM
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
While I'm not going to read 10+pages of responses, the Xbox One is definitely taking the cake.

No multi-console gamer in their right mind would say the lineup on the PS4 is better, not with several quality exclusives on the Xbox One and all of the same 3rd party games...

The ps4 has more games released on it than the Xbox one tho..... 

mM
ZyroXZ2 said:
While I'm not going to read 10+pages of responses, the Xbox One is definitely taking the cake.

No multi-console gamer in their right mind would say the lineup on the PS4 is better, not with several quality exclusives on the Xbox One and all of the same 3rd party games...

One of these days you'll learn what an opinion is. Hopefully. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

sweetoothj said:
method114 said:
kupomogli said:

This pretty much sums it up. Amazing how mucn more software the PS4 has right now.

Quality over quanity. Sunset overdrive, Titan Fall, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Dead rising 3, project spark over  infamous ,lb3 and TLOU (counting retail games with 75 and above).

TLOU 95
Halo 86
Titanfall 86
FH2 86
Sunset Overdrive 82
inFamous 80
LBP 79
Forza 5 79

So TLOU > everything then.  XB1 is the king of Meta 86.

My 8th gen collection

leo-j said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
DonFerrari said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
If we are to go by better first party exclusives, then M$ is winning in that department. I really hope Sony's first party offerings for next year are substantially better than this year.

you know that forza, ryse, dead rising, titanfall, sunset Overdrive aren't first party and some aint even exclusive??? If you just wanted to say games on X1 but not on ps4 ok.

Yes,lol. I meant to say exclusives. I also count PC released games as they are still console exclusives. Also Forza is made by Turn 10, who if I am not mistaken are an M$ studio.....

Outlast, warframe, and others destroy anything on Xbox that is also on PC.. And there are a lot more MMOs like ff xiv and dcuniverse .. Not only that but the majority of big multi plat ip run better on ps4 too

Thatas subjective to your taste. Ifind warframe to be one of the worst game created. gladly deleted it alongsife war thunder to make room for mordor, gta v, far cry4 and evil within lol. 

I'm actually quite baffled by the answers here. People here saying that the Xbox wins "no contest" is straight bulls$%t! You all act as if the Xbox line up was SO much better than the PlayStation's. Both of them had lackluster lineups this year. Nothing that compelling that I would say would have either of them winning this year as far as games.

To be honest though, PlayStation has more games. That can't even be debated. More diverse line up. However, I'm aware this is a question about personal preference of whose games is better. I'm still surprised that Xbox is winning only because PS has more and there should be a game that would satisfy at least one gamer from each genre. I would have expected the PS4 to edge the Xbox out. Next year is going to be very interesting indeed.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron