By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One year later who has the better software library overall PS4 or Xbox one?

Which console has the better software lineup so far?

Xbox One 387 51.33%

PS4 367 48.67%

Total:754

My vote goes to XboX coz Titanfall & Forza 5. And in the near future we will see Halo 5 & Gears of War wich will make me jizz all over xbone!

Around the Network
sweetoothj said:

Quality over quanity. Sunset overdrive, Titan Fall, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Dead rising 3, project spark over  infamous ,lb3 and TLOU (counting retail games with 75 and above).

DR3 is on pc, titanfall too (it was for 10$ for a deal), project spark too.

FH2 is on 360.

If you count multi-platforms, you can do the same with ps4, add FF14, samurai warriors 4, mlb, injustice : GAU at your list.

And i don't see why you only count games over 75 metacritics...i don't even know why you use metacritics at all, it's worth close to nothing.

Yeah, you can find great games who are not over 75 too you know, like this one on ps3 :

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resonance-of-fate

(Really understimated game), and lot of others  games too.

Xbox One

Seece said:
XB1 definitely, the diversity is there and the quantity.

I wouldn't say indie games can go toe to toe with the likes of Sunet, Dead Rising ect.

No, but games like Infamouse, Littlebigplanet 3, Final Fantasy 14, Killzone, etc certainty do (and then some)  ;)

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Xbone and for me its not even close. Hell my first 2 Xbone games were Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall and months later the PS4 is yet to match even that, let alone the slew of great games since. Meanwhile PS4 has gotten #Driveclub aaaaaand.... that's about it in terms of games that appeal to me.

Around the Network

PS4 did have some pretty good games. It's just that this year's lineup is not as good as what Playstation consoles usually have. Other than Infamous: SS, TLOU: Remastered, and Driveclub, there were also Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Oddworld: New n' Tasty, Don't Starve, Natural Doctrine, and Samurai Warriors 4. LittleBigPlanet 3 just recently came out and the PS4 gets to close out this year with Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (and the artstyle looks really good in that game, btw).

It's not bad and the PS4 does benefit from having better versions of multiplats. However, the 2014 lineup is going to look utterly silly in comparison to next year.

PS4 more diverse lineup and overall more better running games .

KLXVER said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
If we are to go by better first party exclusives, then M$ is winning in that department. I really hope Sony's first party offerings for next year are substantially better than this year.

Bloodborne baby!

Bloodborne is the saving grace title for me. I'm hoping The Order ends up being good as well but given the previews I'm quite worried.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
KLXVER said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
If we are to go by better first party exclusives, then M$ is winning in that department. I really hope Sony's first party offerings for next year are substantially better than this year.

Bloodborne baby!

Bloodborne is the saving grace title for me. I'm hoping The Order ends up being good as well but given the previews I'm quite worried.

Meh...Itll probably be a fun game. People are just extra judgmental when it comes to new IPs I think. If it doesnt do something clearly innovative, then they are usually "not worth our attention"...

DonFerrari said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

you know that forza, ryse, dead rising, titanfall, sunset Overdrive aren't first party and some aint even exclusive??? If you just wanted to say games on X1 but not on ps4 ok.

Yes,lol. I meant to say exclusives. I also count PC released games as they are still console exclusives. Also Forza is made by Turn 10, who if I am not mistaken are an M$ studio.....

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"