By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbone dominating on Amazon UK. Top 3 current gen SKU's are Xbones

man-bear-pig said:
daredevil.shark said:

In USA its different. $399 console vs $349 console + two games. Still PS4 been ahead since yesterday.

(Image)

Yeah, but that's still the effect of the price-match scam. Base PS4 SKU will fall below 350$ AC Xbone one very soon

The price-match scams stopped quite a while a go...

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
man-bear-pig said:
daredevil.shark said:

In USA its different. $399 console vs $349 console + two games. Still PS4 been ahead since yesterday.

(Image)

Yeah, but that's still the effect of the price-match scam. Base PS4 SKU will fall below 350$ AC Xbone one very soon

Yeah but since it ended the PS4 has been steadily dropping and the AC Xbone has been steadily ascending again. It's nearly back to where they were before the scam (Xbone around #10, PS4 around #14)

kinisking said:

Amazon us isn't credible anymore after that fiasco. They're are stil people probably tryna buy from 3rd party sellers that are ripping them off EDIT: from the looks of things Xbox One will overtake os4 the very soon. And there are other Xbox One skus to assume that Xbox One is outselling ps4 even in us. I guarantee Xbox One is outselling ps4 at this moment in the US and will continue to do so as long as it has this price advantage 

1. We all know that amazon isnt a reliable source. But OP used it. So I assumed I can use it as reference.

2. Bolded part: This meme because none can know what is actually happening except MS and Sony.

Teeqoz said:

No theyre not.  This is the last time ive taken a picture http://i.imgur.com/uqTaNKM.png  which was one hours ago at $89.99.  People are mostyle going for the $300-$350 range though.  Likely fanboys taking the amazon rankings way too serious so theyre tampering with them.  I provided a link for a closer look at the time.  There is a lot less going on now though but it is still going on none the less

Well done xbone.

You deserve the crown.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Well done xbone.

You deserve the crown.

I have been seeing a lot of post like this lately, it must hurt seeing ps4 at the top I imagine right?

Angelv577 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Well done xbone.

You deserve the crown.

I have been seeing a lot of post like this lately, it must hurt seeing ps4 at the top I imagine right?

Is this a legal way of saying the buhu word? Because I'm not lol. Andno, that's not what I was trying to say. I did not specify what crown.  It's good to see it somewhere high in amazon. 

Not suprising, its actually crazy if you pass out on offers like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OXPA85U/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0NFWRB4K0JW3T49QZNGN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Or this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OXPA85U/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0NFWRB4K0JW3T49QZNGN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

A console with 2 games and 2 controllers!? For 350? Too good of an offer

Wow, 360 is still selling well?! :O

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

another amazon thread!!!
Why no make just an unique thread for amazon ranking

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m