By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbone dominating on Amazon UK. Top 3 current gen SKU's are Xbones

small44 said:
another amazon thread!!!
Why no make just an unique thread for amazon ranking

Agreed, it would also be nice if people stopped making threads about hourly charts. 

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Angelv577 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Well done xbone.

You deserve the crown.

I have been seeing a lot of post like this lately, it must hurt seeing ps4 at the top I imagine right?

Is this a legal way of saying the buhu word? Because I'm not lol. Andno, that's not what I was trying to say. I did not specify what crown.  It's good to see it somewhere high in amazon. 

This is the last time XB1 going (let the XBox fans to enjoy it for a while) to be above PS4 for holidays after that they have to wait for next holidays just like Wii U they will get good sales on holidays then its back to normal level because there is nothing in next half thats worth to play in XB1 other than 3rd party games which are better in PS4(has must exclusives coming up along with new announcements to improve the confidence of purchase for many in few days from PS experience event).

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

small44 said:
another amazon thread!!!
Why no make just an unique thread for amazon ranking

Good IDea, Some one else needs to do it, I don't feel like it.

Feel free.