By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Itagaki-san teases ambitious multiplayer plans for Devil’s Third *Daily updates*

I truly want this game to be good. It just looks bonkers enough to keep my attention.
I hope nintendo pushes this game and bayonetta 2 next year, the idea shouldnt be to make mega profits, but instead to get the games into as many hands as possible so that they can A: attempt to franchise them, B: push to remove the "Only kiddy" stigma that plagues them.

Around the Network

Lol, yea idk... I have no idea how this game will turn out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This game looks absurd... and that's a good thing. They'll need to put a lot of work into the graphics (and clean up the game play) for this project to hook me. I'll buy it, for sure. "Bayonetta 2" set the highest of standards for M-rated titles on the Wii U. This one needs plenty of time for polish if the E3 build is any indication.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

StuOhQ said:
This game looks absurd... and that's a good thing. They'll need to put a lot of work into the graphics (and clean up the game play) for this project to hook me. I'll buy it, for sure. "Bayonetta 2" set the highest of standards for M-rated titles on the Wii U. This one needs plenty of time for polish if the E3 build is any indication.

Nintendo usually has developers do 6 months of polish before the game is released. Usually, there are some exeptions. Like smash bros U.

This'll be the best game on Wii U nobody has ever played.

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
I'm hoping it doesn't have the boob physics though.

But then how can it be mature if it doesn't have boob physics!?

d21lewis said:
You've already got my money.

This game looks amazing. Except for down the sights aiming.

It looks like fun, so I have it in my radar.

hidden gem.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I really want to try this game out. looks very crazy and fun

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~