By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Itagaki-san teases ambitious multiplayer plans for Devil’s Third *Daily updates*

outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
This game looks so b-tier-bad-it's-good.

And as such, I really kinda want it.

It's the Deadly Premonition for Nintendo fans. I just hope people embrace it for what it is.

Dear God I hope not, Deadly Premonition is my candidate for worst game of last gen... XD

Around the Network

I dont really expect much from the single player, but the multiplayer looks like it could be a hell of a lot of fun.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

curl-6 said:
outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
This game looks so b-tier-bad-it's-good.

And as such, I really kinda want it.

It's the Deadly Premonition for Nintendo fans. I just hope people embrace it for what it is.

Dear God I hope not, Deadly Premonition is my candidate for worst game of last gen... XD

I was being very kind to Devil's Third with the comparison.. Deadly Premonition is loved by many.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
curl-6 said:
outlawauron said:

I was being very kind to Devil's Third with the comparison.. Deadly Premonition is loved by many.

It made me almost literally nauseous; if Devil's Third is even remotely like it, I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

New info for Devils Third

“We made this game for single play (campaign) and online online multiplay gamers. ‘Cuz I know I have to respond to expectations by both gamers. So, in fact, we invested double amount of resources than general development in this industry, to accomplish to develop this game. I can’t show you specific length of single play mode, ‘cuz we’re still tuning this game. But you can estimate the total length of single play mode, by my saying above.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/16/itagaki-talks-more-about-devils-third-on-wii-u/#comment-1960287

Around the Network

I'm getting more and more interested in this game. It seems so different and wacky compared to other shooters.

I'm not yet sure if this is going to be a critical and commercial succes but I'm convinced this game will at the least gain a cult following

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

I have absolutely no faith in this game. What they showed at E3 was absolute garbage, and all they've done was make promises that it has improved. Until they can actually show gameplay that backs up their claims, I will remain completely disinterested in this.

First impressions die hard. Nintendo fans deserve much better than this.

They need to show us this new build instead of just telling us about it.

spemanig said:
I have absolutely no faith in this game. What they showed at E3 was absolute garbage, and all they've done was make promises that it has improved. Until they can actually show gameplay that backs up their claims, I will remain completely disinterested in this.

First impressions die hard. Nintendo fans deserve much better than this.

Looked pretty fun too me. Not a masterpeice by any means but, just like hyrule warriors its probably going to be better than most games on the market.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:

Looked pretty fun too me. Not a masterpeice by any means but, just like hyrule warriors its probably going to be better than most games on the market.

It looked terrible to me. Not even close to Hyrule Warriors, and Hyrule Warriors isn't better than most games on the market anyway. But at least that game had polish and mechanics that looked playable from the get go.