By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Itagaki-san teases ambitious multiplayer plans for Devil’s Third *Daily updates*

DialgaMarine said:
It sounds cool, and it sounds like it could be a potentially great game, but it's coming out on the wrong platform imho. I don't see Wii-U owners giving this game the proper support it would deserve, if it turns out to be good.

I know what you mean, really, but the funny thing is that Nintendo consoles are known by Mario/Zelda/DK/etc... carrying the "kid's only console" title. Then someone shows up saying that Nintendo needs more "mature" games, new IPs and all ... BUT ... when Nintendo do it, when there are some "mature"  games coming (Bayonetta/Devil's Third/Xenoblade), someone shows up saying "this game is in the wrong console".  =(

Around the Network
haqqaton said:
DialgaMarine said:
It sounds cool, and it sounds like it could be a potentially great game, but it's coming out on the wrong platform imho. I don't see Wii-U owners giving this game the proper support it would deserve, if it turns out to be good.

I know what you mean, really, but the funny thing is that Nintendo consoles are known by Mario/Zelda/DK/etc... carrying the "kid's only console" title. Then someone shows up saying that Nintendo needs more "mature" games, new IPs and all ... BUT ... when Nintendo do it, when there are some "mature"  games coming (Bayonetta/Devil's Third/Xenoblade), someone shows up saying "this game is in the wrong console".  =(

A multiplayer focxused game coming out on a console with free online multiplayer is the right console I'd say.  That or PC.

Besides I think this game would bomb on any patform and there's much heavier competition on other consoles.  

Looks generic and silly. I wonder if they remain that confident when people start making comparisons with The Division or Battlefield 5.

tagaki is answering the questions

''Tomonobu Itagaki Jetzak, we have polished the graphic quality. Environment, characters, arms, AFVs, warbirds... everything. Totally different from E3 version. Plus, I've expanded playability of multi-play and solo-play, as my taste. Wait the next news!''

Sounds promising

ryuzaki57 said:

Looks generic and silly. I wonder if they remain that confident when people start making comparisons with The Division or Battlefield 5.

wow. Sometimes you surprise me! Who would do such a comparison? That's right! Nobody.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
This game looks so b-tier-bad-it's-good.

And as such, I really kinda want it.

It's the Deadly Premonition for Nintendo fans. I just hope people embrace it for what it is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said: Looks generic and silly. I wonder if they remain that confident when people start making comparisons with The Division or Battlefield 5.

wow. Sometimes you surprise me! Who would do such a comparison? That's right! Nobody.

WiiU competes with PS4/XBO right? So we make comparison between games of the same theme/genre

All those quirky doses of humor make me want to try this game.

ryuzaki57 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said: Looks generic and silly. I wonder if they remain that confident when people start making comparisons with The Division or Battlefield 5.

WiiU competes with PS4/XBO right? So we make comparison between games of the same theme/genre

yes, it does.  But Division and BF are AAA games, Devil's Third is nowhere close to the same level

Click HERE and be happy 

I think the game looks legit, especially the multiplayer. I've been playing shooters since Doom and on to counterstrike, modern warfare, battlefield, titanfall, and so on. I feel like shooters have become so stale but this looks interesting with the melee and all of the wacky gameplay options. I think it's going to be good, anyone saying otherwise is full of condensed canal water