By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Weekly 15 November and BIG Adjustments

2008ProchargedGT said:
DerNebel said:

Now that you're saying that I noticed that vgchartz did adjust the PS4 in germany, but in true vgchartz fashion it is of course still under 1 million units

We have it at 900k at Oct 25th now.

Seems like they juct cant admint when they were wrong... do you know if the 10 mil announcment has been adjusted properly yet? that could with this potentialy be anoth 250k 300k undertrack still.

Nope, that's still at 9.8m as well.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Just realized:

Adjustments, people

OMG PS4 is approaching 50% Market Share. And with the week ending 22 Nov should be well above 15M sold. Congratz Sony !

And PS4 almost 7M lead over XOne after only 1 year ? It's more than what 360 sold in its first year...

And congratz to MS, XOne passed WiiU after just 1 year.    Nintendo have to react in some way.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:
Upward adjustments for both ps4 and xb1 it seems. A 16 million sold through announent at the december even doesnt seem to much out of the question.

'And just to clarify, that's sold to customers ...'

Now that you're saying that I noticed that vgchartz did adjust the PS4 in germany, but in true vgchartz fashion it is of course still under 1 million units

We have it at 900k at Oct 25th now.

And did you notice X1's UK numbers are over 1M like MS announced. lol  Classic.

Nate4Drake said:

And congratz to MS, XOne passed WiiU after just 1 year.    Nintendo have to react in some way.

Nintendo will react by releasing another statement saying that there competition's games are boring.

I want to say otherwise but it's a bit sad the way numbers for xbox get adjusted per announcement but we are still undertracked from the ps4 10M announcement.

How close is PS4 to 50% market share with the adjustments that re missing?

Either way it's a massive positive that both consoles got some adjustment at least. Step in the right direction.

Around the Network

15 million before Black Friday for PS4 then

Pretty incredible

Well 1,2M up for XBO, I suppose it isn't undertracked anymore? Vita is undertracked however, it has been at 9,1 for a while, saying that PSTV had no impact whatsoever...

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Finally. Geez. Well, we don't know if these numbers are accurate now, but at least they're definitely much closer than they were.

Wii U is probably in 3rd place already. I have to give kudos to MS, they have been super-agressive about selling the damn thing and it's worked. Though it will never catch up to PS4 or even be close to it, at least it can pull off decent numbers during the holidays.

PS4 a beast, amazing start. And amazing start to the gen too overall. Very healthy numbers.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

like i said this site tracking is messed , xbox always overtracked , and always under, tho ps is more popular in places hard totrack
however even in reliable countries like uk, us and germany ps is conisistently undertracked in those regions
something is fishy

celador said:
15 million before Black Friday for PS4 then

Pretty incredible

no wonder Sony didn't respond to the MS firesale. Chances are they will sell every PS4 they can possibly sell with their current production capacity. If they run out this Xmas that demand will spill over into next year and they'll get those sales anyway.