By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Weekly 15 November and BIG Adjustments

If everything is right, my prediction is going to be correct with NPD for the Xbox One. and PS4 on the second with small margin.

but i am afraid it's gonna be a bloodbath in the forums due to the lack of hardware number from NeoGaf members.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

And did you notice X1's UK numbers are over 1M like MS announced. lol  Classic.

Yes, incredible isn't it. Sony will announce 'more than 15m sold THROUGH' at the Playstation event. I'm certain of that now.

The PS5 Exists. 

Imagine if sony had actual games out this winter...

celador said:
15 million before Black Friday for PS4 then

Pretty incredible

15 Million probably already now

100k missing from the Germany Numbers after it was announced it is SOLD THROUGH TO CUSTOMER

300k or so missing from the 10 Million Announcement back then at Gamescom.

If the X1 was that big undertracked in the UK the PS4 is probably too.
France is usually doing good for Sony too and there is surely something missing as in other parts of the world which are harder to track.

Putting the X1 at 1 Million after the UK Announcement is just a joke and proves something is wrong and pretty biased on this site.
The Germany numbers were SOLD THROUGH TO CUSTOMER and didn't get the full adjustments LOL

Anyway
Congratulations Sony for reaching 15 Million Units and possible more already.
Hopefully we get SOLD TO CUSTOMER Numbers at the Event and maybe what they expect to ship for the remaining days of this year.
Sony nearly sells everything they ship - Hope they come close to 20 Million this year.Or in other words 14,6 Million on VGChartz....xD

teigaga said:

They do. Driveclub/LBP3. Oh and a couple 3rd party games here and there.

Around the Network

I want some records broken. Safe to say PlayStation today may be at 49% market share. No need to rush but I'm excited for that magnificent 50%.

GribbleGrunger said:
Blood_Tears said:

Yes, incredible isn't it. Sony will announce 'more than 15m sold THROUGH' at the Playstation event. I'm certain of that now.

So, if tomorrow Sony do a PR :'' We have sold 2M in UK'', VGC will immediately adjust accordingly right ? And PS4 will jump at over 16M sold...

By the way, PS4 should be well over 15M sold by the week ending 22nd Nov. WOW!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

GribbleGrunger said:
Blood_Tears said:

The way it looks right now they should be announcing more than 16m sold to customers, if they are being as up to date as possible.

Blood_Tears said:
DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:
Upward adjustments for both ps4 and xb1 it seems. A 16 million sold through announent at the december even doesnt seem to much out of the question.

'And just to clarify, that's sold to customers ...'

Now that you're saying that I noticed that vgchartz did adjust the PS4 in germany, but in true vgchartz fashion it is of course still under 1 million units

We have it at 900k at Oct 25th now.

Wait, seriously? In the UK - XBone and Germany - PS4 threads, mods got mad at people for making fun of the website, talking about how ioi would instaboost the XBone but not PS4, and how even with the 10M annoucement, the adjusted PS4 numbers were under 10M.

Now, they go and pull the exact same thing that people called the website out for doing? That's pathetic

iTechHeads said:
teigaga said:

They do. Driveclub/LBP3. Oh and a couple 3rd party games here and there.

Yeah, I mean exclusives. DC is a shambles and semi-free, all the third party stuff is cross gen/multiplatform, LBP3 is cross gen and not out yet so not reflected in the sales... I'm just thinking if this is how the system sells during a weak winter, imagine what it will do when it has Uncharted 4 and actual next gen exclusives (not on PS3/360). This console will make a mockery of the PS3 and give the PS2 a run for its money!