By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Weekly 15 November and BIG Adjustments

Carl2291 said:
I edited your thread title to get you more BIG hits and BIG points.

Youre welcome.

What?

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
Carl2291 said:

Youre welcome.

What?

Now the thread is named properly you will get more views and post giving you more points.

Edit: it should ne named weekly hardware plus massive adjustments

2008ProchargedGT said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Wow crazy adjustments and where did the OP get those HW numbers from I can't find them? And great Halo MCC numbers! And COD is as strong as ever I see!

Also random question at one point in time the front page showed XB1 at 6.3 and the PS4 at 12.6 and before that the PS4 number had been double the XB1 number for a while. But now with the adjustments the XB1 is at 7.6 and the PS4 is at 14.4 so the gap decreased in favor of the XB1. So did the XB1 outsell the PS4 WW or something? Because if not then how did the gap decrease? Just something I noticed and figured I would ask!

12.6 - 6.3 = 6.3

14.4 - 7.6 = 6.8

6.8 - 6.3 = .5

the gap increased by 500k the ratio is what decreased

Ahhhhh okay now I got you. I just look weird to me when I saw that the PS4 was not double the XB1 anymore thanks for the breakdown!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Well, XBO had its best 3 weeks of the year....SO - week 1, COD AW - week 2 and HMCC week 3 (among discounts and AC U bundle in those weeks). They won in USA and UK but it wasn't enough to beat worldwide. PS4 didn't even try to fight in those weeks but now is PS4's turn with GTAV and FC4 bundles and LBP3....in BF week.

XBO punched first but PS4 will punch harder.

2008ProchargedGT said:
drake_tolu said:
Carl2291 said:

Youre welcome.

What?

Now the thread is named properly you will get more views and post giving you more points.

More views=more point ?

NICE!!!

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

More views=more point ?

NICE!!!

More views = more posts = more points

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:
Upward adjustments for both ps4 and xb1 it seems. A 16 million sold through announent at the december even doesnt seem to much out of the question.

'And just to clarify, that's sold to customers ...'

Sony are going to hell for how much they lied about their sales

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:
Upward adjustments for both ps4 and xb1 it seems. A 16 million sold through announent at the december even doesnt seem to much out of the question.

Now that you're saying that I noticed that vgchartz did adjust the PS4 in germany, but in true vgchartz fashion it is of course still under 1 million units

We have it at 900k at Oct 25th now.

DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

Now that you're saying that I noticed that vgchartz did adjust the PS4 in germany, but in true vgchartz fashion it is of course still under 1 million units

Seems like they juct cant admint when they were wrong... do you know if the 10 mil announcment has been adjusted properly yet? that could with this potentialy be anoth 250k 300k undertrack still.

DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

And the "more than 10m sold" annoucment before 9th August is still 9'7 mill here, so PS4 could still be undertracked here.....lol.