Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone see any good reason why GTAV's(PS4/X1 editions) meta is higher than Smash U's?

After reading multiple reviews I have not come across any reason why critics are giving Smash less than perfect 10's. Some say they will be playing for years to come, others say they cannot put it down and are having a chaotic blast with 8 friends in the room.

Every downside is minor. Extra mods are not as robust as they hoped, stage creator is not as great as minecraft, etc...

Can we travel the world in GTAV yet? I want every city on the planet! No? Well then I am let down. 8/10

Other than there being no online yet, I see no reason for this. They should wait for online like IGN is!

Agree? Any thoughts?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

GTA V has 36 reviews for ps4, 50 for ps3 and 58 for 360 vs smash has only 15 so far?

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
GTA V has 36 reviews for ps4, 50 for ps3 and 58 for 360 vs smash has only 15 so far?

Well, I mean for the new editions. Silly.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Perhaps GTA V is a better game? Just a thought...

The score system for video games has never been fair or accurate and never will be. But are you really complaninig because it only got a metascore of 94.

Also there's a difference between "not being able to visit every city in the world" and existing features like the stage creator being lackluster. One of those is a reasonable criticism.

Around the Network

Because overrated games/franchises exists.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh no.... Why does this thread exist :0000

Could be that GTA is better...

Could also be that fun/replayability alone doesn't really make a good game...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

the better game gets better meta , its strange right?

spurgeonryan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well, I mean for the new editions. Silly.

Well... it is GTA afterall.. Smash Bros is going to be epic but GTA is also pretty epic so maybe they just like GTA slightly better!  It still has more reviews anyway

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread