By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Persona Q Reviews! Metascore 87 [19 Reviews] Another GoTY Contender?

Atlus wasting effort on this instead of giving us Catherine 2...

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
So nearly all the high scorers are major games on Nintendo platforms. I find that very strange to say the least.

Is it strange that Nintendo has been making high quality games? That Atlus (this game) made a great rated game? Even Platinum Made a top 3 highest rated game?

Pls dont tell me your thinking that Nintendo paid off reviewers, cuz your comment seems to point at it. :0

I actually didn't read it that way at all, even keeping the poster in mind.

tbone51 said:

Pls dont tell me your thinking that Nintendo paid off reviewers, cuz your comment seems to point at it. :0

Well duh, that's the only logical explanation, high quality gamez on Nintendo consoles, what nonsense is that?

And yay, Persona! 

Not even close.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

It is on my wish list, but not for this year. Just got Fantasy life and it will be my last 3DS title in 2014, since i still going to get Smash, Cap. Toad and Dragon Age.

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Not even close.

Its actually tied for 5th  highest rated of the year

Guys I have never played a Persona game but I know they generally receive a lot of love.
If I were to get this would it be important to play previous titles or to be familiar with the franchise at all?

ninjapirate42 said:
Guys I have never played a Persona game but I know they generally receive a lot of love.
If I were to get this would it be important to play previous titles or to be familiar with the franchise at all?

This plays more like an Etryan Oddisey than a normal Persona game, and it has tons of fanservice thrown in (So you won't get most references), but I doubt you need to play the previous games at all. I think story will wrap itself fine in Q.

Wright said:
ninjapirate42 said:

This plays more like an Etryan Oddisey than a normal Persona game, and it has tons of fanservice thrown in (So you won't get most references), but I doubt you need to play the previous games at all. I think story will wrap itself fine in Q.

Thanks! I might have to try this out.

I'll probably be buying some guys during Boxing Day sales so I'll check it out then and hopefully somewhere will have a sale on for it.

tbone51 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Not even close.

Its actually tied for 5th  highest rated of the year

Not counting indies, ports and remasters...right?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com