By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 46, 2014 (Nov 10 - Nov 16)

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Do you mean not every Nintendo WiiU game is a major game? Because it obviously didn't have a good sellthrough.

ok and? Wont it sell through this upcoming weeks? Its not a major wiiu game, unless you think otherwise?

I was just trying to understand you tbone, because your post doesn't make sense.

For Captain Toad, it'll sell through just like every game out there. Retailers will slash prices appropriately to clear out any unwanted stock.

its just week 1 though, i think it'll sell good, no need to cut price yet!!! 

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Do you mean not every Nintendo WiiU game is a major game? Because it obviously didn't have a good sellthrough.

ok and? Wont it sell through this upcoming weeks? Its not a major wiiu game, unless you think otherwise?

I was just trying to understand you tbone, because your post doesn't make sense.

For Captain Toad, it'll sell through just like every game out there. Retailers will slash prices appropriately to clear out any unwanted stock.

I don't think a price cut is needed with holidays coming.

One Piece may need it, though.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Lool I m realy good with these PS Vita sales analysis, I predicted 20k in the week of Nov 13 and it did 19,9k !!

Ps4 HW will be HUGE on GTA 5 week, I m thinking 30k prediction is low for the GTA Week

PSVita HW will sale will be HUGE in the week of Nov 27

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

I expected more from Captain Toad.
What a shame.

tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:
Jranation said:
Nice Sales!
- 3DS above 50k again
- Wii u above 10k (with no major game released on the week, just the bundle)
- Yokai Watch 2 above 3mil? + digitals?

Captain Toad is not a major game? 

No, its actually not. Not every WiiU game is a major game

It was included on lists along with Bayonetta 2, MK8 and Smash etc. as reasons for sales arguments this year

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Decent sales for Captain Kinopio, around what I was expecting it is a small game after all and it can get a minor holiday push. Disappointed with the HW boost for the MK8 bundle, I was hoping for a little more.

Ninsect said:

It was included on lists along with Bayonetta 2, MK8 and Smash etc. as reasons for sales arguments this year

Bayonetta 2 being included didn't tick you off?

Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:
Jranation said:
Nice Sales!
- 3DS above 50k again
- Wii u above 10k (with no major game released on the week, just the bundle)
- Yokai Watch 2 above 3mil? + digitals?

Captain Toad is not a major game? 

No, its actually not. Not every WiiU game is a major game

by about 5, maybe10 people max and it makes it a major game? 

Aerys said:
Well, pretty much confirms PS4 > WiiU by 2016

That would require a delta of 22,000+ units between the two.

Its not happening.

Winning has crashed in sales on the PS4, that's terrible. But at least CoD could do something, however, briefly.

Thank God! The WiiU is finally above 10k once again in Japan.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---