By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 46, 2014 (Nov 10 - Nov 16)

Great week in general for consoles/handhelds. And that Wii U boost was pretty neat. Doesn't matter if it beats the PS4 in weekly sales or not, as long as it's doing fine

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Do you mean not every Nintendo WiiU game is a major game? Because it obviously didn't have a good sellthrough.

ok and? Wont it sell through this upcoming weeks? Its not a major wiiu game, unless you think otherwise?

I was just trying to understand you tbone, because your post doesn't make sense.

For Captain Toad, it'll sell through just like every game out there. Retailers will slash prices appropriately to clear out any unwanted stock.

I don't think a price cut is needed with holidays coming.

One Piece may need it, though.

As I've said before, Toad should have decent legs. It has family/children appeal, so I can see it being purchased as a gift.

One Piece is a huge flop though. At least Dengeki Bunko sold through most of its stock.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Poor Kinopio Taichou. :(

nanzano said:

Lool I m realy good with these PS Vita sales analysis, I predicted 20k in the week of Nov 13 and it did 19,9k !!

Ps4 HW will be HUGE on GTA 5 week, I m thinking 30k prediction is low for the GTA Week

PSVita HW will sale will be HUGE in the week of Nov 27

Week of Nov 27 is Phantasy Star Nova week?

Aura7541 said:
nanzano said:

Lool I m realy good with these PS Vita sales analysis, I predicted 20k in the week of Nov 13 and it did 19,9k !!

Ps4 HW will be HUGE on GTA 5 week, I m thinking 30k prediction is low for the GTA Week

PSVita HW will sale will be HUGE in the week of Nov 27

Week of Nov 27 is Phantasy Star Nova week?

Yep and with some new Value Pack!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Laughable bump from the mk8 bundle. WiiU might actually perform a lot worst in this year's holiday.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

As long as WiiU don't plummet next week, this bump is ok.

Wow, that MCC number is sad, even for Japan :/

One Piece is so low, even with the COMG anticipation, but will be in the bomba bin in no time :/

MK8 might get really close to the million number after holidays, with some luck legs won't dissapear.

Terrible 3DS sales. Everything below it is beyond dead.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

forest-spirit said:
Ninsect said:

It was included on lists along with Bayonetta 2, MK8 and Smash etc. as reasons for sales arguments this year

Bayonetta 2 being included didn't tick you off?

Sure did, but that didn't stop it from being listed as a system seller

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

That Vita sales and PSN isn't out! lol
With the release of PSN the Vita will easily do 35k+.