By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

I remember the Oblivion argument as if it was yesterday. That's a pretty big difference though; is this for real?

Around the Network

Beyond foliage, theres also no bloom in the X1 version if you look at the horizon. Are we sure thats not the last gen vesion? lol

Edit: Actually I don't trust this sorry, will await a more reliable source.

That looks more like a PS3 to PS4 comparison. Not sure I trust it.

LMAO

Sh1nn said:

XBO version has less foliage 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t9xAI5g7Ao

Can you please point out which section has more foliage? I'm watching this until my eyes hurt, trying to find the slightest difference. I can't see any difference.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Aerys said:

Where is that funny thread now with thé Guy who was telling thé différence is smaller than last gen ?

Such big différence in thé first year ? Thats much bigger

Well this is one game and probably the biggest difference we'be seen, I wouldn't use it as a benchmark by any means, just as I wouldn't use ACU

Yeah but its not common to see such big différence in thé first year.

Ans there are already a lot of big differences ( sniper elite, ground 0, PES)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

^^^

You trolling? The supposed Xbox One definitely looks to be inferior versus the PS4 version with the extra foliage. However, I'm with everyone else. We'll wait for DF to finally see the final result. This shouldn't be a night and day comparison at all. Right now what we're seeing is a night and day. Basically last gen vs current gen.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Carl2291 said:
That looks more like a PS3 to PS4 comparison. Not sure I trust it.

We already sqw that least gen, why not this gen ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Dark_Feanor said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I guess that is the new term being used since that OTHER word is ban material lol.

OT:

Wow that is a pretty interesting difference indeed! I did not expect to see that this early in the gen! Both look REALLY good though imo.

I think that in this situation "console warriors" is more apropriated that the other.

Specialy if you read Neogaf. They jump to that frame comparison as sharks on a whale carcase. It´s amazing seing a mob mentality being build at real time.

The comparison video have more than 7min and besides the grass in that 10 seconds clip the only other noticible difference is the fog and some crushed black.

As I said, this gif will be remembered for years to come.

But as big GTA V is and, according to Digital Foundry how well the XOne performance is, I wonder how could grass out every other aspect affect performance that much.

Yeah but Neogaf is a different beast all together IMO lol. I actually enjoy the community here on VGC always some good conversations going on here!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wow, huge difference if this is the case.