By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

torok said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Are you being serious? The Difference is HUGE....if you say you see no difference then I think there may be something wrong.....

He would be a terrible gardener. He would say that the grass is short even if it's half a meter tall.

Best post of the day, and most funny :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:

This is so true lol! But he had to have been joking....heck even Ray Charles could see that difference.

OT again:

I am not sure if this is XB1 and PS4 anymore. I just can't see it being THAT big of a difference between the two.

Now, jokes aside, I'm not buying such a difference, too. If it indeed is, then it may point to a lack of effort on the X1 version. That would confirm a problematic trend: GTA V has PS4 deal, X1 version sucks. AC Unity has X1 deal, PS4 version sucks.

Sh1nn said:

Where is that gif from? The video is down.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sh1nn said:

What is this ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Sh1nn said:

Where is that gif from? The video is down.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=935011&page=11

That's a pretty huge difference. Looking forward to the DF article.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

torok said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

This is so true lol! But he had to have been joking....heck even Ray Charles could see that difference.

OT again:

I am not sure if this is XB1 and PS4 anymore. I just can't see it being THAT big of a difference between the two.

Now, jokes aside, I'm not buying such a difference, too. If it indeed is, then it may point to a lack of effort on the X1 version. That would confirm a problematic trend: GTA V has PS4 deal, X1 version sucks. AC Unity has X1 deal, PS4 version sucks.

NO ! AC Unity sucks on all Syestems, it's a shame.  And GTAV is very good on all systems, but PS4 is the very best. 

Deal or not deal, don't forget that PS4 is the superior hardware !  All Multiplatform games should be better on PS4 unless 'someone' pay for parity or work hard for parity.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Sh1nn said:

For some reason it reminds me of bald hair and non bald hair.

Sh1nn said:

Very stark contrast... o.O