By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

That looks more like 360 vs PS4 

Thats an impressive level of foliage on the PS4 though, but what's wrong with the bloom , looks as if a nuclear blast was happening on the horizon lol.

Around the Network

Wow, that's a shocking difference. I guess sacrifices had to be made to match PS4's resolution

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

This is a difference you'd expect between PS3 and PS4, not XB1 and PS4.

Tippi said:
The PS4 version looks much better.
I am actually surprised that there is such a big difference.

+1.  Xbox One games should be 1080p, but they won't have as good AA or as many things onscreen.  This is perfectly acceptable.

If you consider yourself a fan of foliage, now is the time to buy a PS4

Around the Network
Kirin_gaming said:

That looks more like 360 vs PS4 

Thats an impressive level of foliage on the PS4 though, but what's wrong with the bloom , looks as if a nuclear blast was happening on the horizon lol.

Probably just different weather/time of day.

yvanjean said:

Wow, at 2:49 PS4 version is clearly missing the water effect! But it's only a cutscene, so no one will give a damn ;) Either way, yes, it's actually a big difference in grass.

I am eager to see what othe differences DF will find for us.

GribbleGrunger said:
That can't be real ... is it? I really didn't think there would be a difference like that. I just thought a resolution difference is all you'd see (if ANYTHING).

What people don't get is that the PS4 being 50%-100% stronger doesn't just translate into resolution, FPS, or any one aspect of the game for that matter.  The PS4 just has more power to play with.  You can use it for whatever you want.

The difference between the two in these pics is shockingly big. It's to the point that I actually don't believe the difference is this huge, but if this is true, well holy s***.... ._.

That second picture might just be a different time of day.