By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

Fake confirmed.

"Actually, it was a fake. This is from the Xbox One Version"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-grand-theft-auto-5-performance-analysis

"At first blush, we're looking at a very similar release to the Xbox One version - with only one really noticeable difference, the implementation of a lens flare effect that appears either absent or dialled back on Xbox One."

Around the Network
Xevross said:

If you consider yourself a fan of foliage, now is the time to buy a PS4

Oh god I love some good foliage in video games, especially when they use it well for cover. Far Cry 3 was awesome because of it lol. Game was beautiful. 

rbej said:

Fake confirmed.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-grand-theft-auto-5-performance-analysis

"At first blush, we're looking at a very similar release to the Xbox One version - with only one really noticeable difference, the implementation of a lens flare effect that appears either absent or dialled back on Xbox One."

Where is the image from and how does it confirm it's Xbone version?

You can read??

""At first blush, we're looking at a very similar release to the Xbox One version - with only one really noticeable difference, the implementation of a lens flare effect that appears either absent or dialled back on Xbox One."

rbej said:

Fake confirmed.

that first quote isnt from the article, and the article also states they are looking into the foliage difference lol

". We're working through the game as quickly as we can and our journeys are taking us out of the city, so yes, we're definitely looking into stuff like this and will report back when we have more to share."   with it linking to the photos of the differences lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

So PS4 also has more stable frame rate and lans flare ? Nice.

Sh1nn said:

Well, to be honest both versions have a very good locked 30fps with only small dips.

Wow at those screens. I will still reserve judgement until DF comes out with their comparison.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Sh1nn said:

Nice only if you are PS4 fanboy. If you are normal gamer, it does not matter.

PS. X1 framerate is very stable.

PS2. I have PS4. My GT:rbej77.

Greatings to all normal gamers, not blind and stupid X1 and PS4 fanboys.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Captain_Tom said:
Kirin_gaming said:

That looks more like 360 vs PS4 

Thats an impressive level of foliage on the PS4 though, but what's wrong with the bloom , looks as if a nuclear blast was happening on the horizon lol.

Probably just different weather/time of day.

and season ;)