So is this confirmed yet?

Around the Network

Soon

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

walsufnir said:
Intrinsic said:
Tachikoma said:
Ps4 version is better, end of arguments, dont see why there needs to be such a ferrocious discussion about it or so much debate, ita clear aa day from the screenshots, and if there is an issue with the screenshot legitimacy, df will let us know.

Thats what's funny about these kinda threads.

The XB1 people somehow have it in there heads thata there isn't really a difference between the PS4/XB1 hardware.Or at last none that warrants a tangible performance or visual upgrade.

You are exaggerating and generalizing a whole userbase unnecessarily and especially this is false and I don't know why you do this. There are too many examples of games showing PS4 has better hardware.

I wonder how long we will see people exaggerating over so many people who some think are in denial. Threads like this wouldn't go on for so long if some people just accepted that some will never learn, on either side.

So let me understand something...

To point out why threads like this go on for too long and why there are even so many arguments I pointed out that these aruments are because "the XB1 people" aka the people in the thread that go on to deny or dismiss the differences whil ein defence of their platform of choice. 

But yet I am exagerating or generalizing? Please look at this thread and many others like it. If you are not one of the people that deny or dismiss these things, then you don't fit into the category of "the XB1 people" that do so. Cause I never said that every single XB1 gamer is guilty of this. I just pointed out what position those that do tend to take.

Summary
PS4 vs XB1 graphic thread > there are those that agree with results > there are those that don't > those that don't are usually the XB1 (there isn't that much of a difference) people > thread drags on as more and more try to point out how they are wrong or must be blind > they resort to name calling > rinse and repeat

Intrinsic said:
walsufnir said:

You are exaggerating and generalizing a whole userbase unnecessarily and especially this is false and I don't know why you do this. There are too many examples of games showing PS4 has better hardware.

I wonder how long we will see people exaggerating over so many people who some think are in denial. Threads like this wouldn't go on for so long if some people just accepted that some will never learn, on either side.

So let me understand something...

To point out why threads like this go on for too long and why there are even so many arguments I pointed out that these aruments are because "the XB1 people" aka the people in the thread that go on to deny or dismiss the differences whil ein defence of their platform of choice. 

But yet I am exagerating or generalizing? Please look at this thread and many others like it. If you are not one of the people that deny or dismiss these things, then you don't fit into the category of "the XB1 people" that do so. Cause I never said that every single XB1 gamer is guilty of this. I just pointed out what position those that do tend to take.

Summary
PS4 vs XB1 graphic thread > there are those that agree with results > there are those that don't > those that don't are usually the XB1 (there isn't that much of a difference) people > thread drags on as more and more try to point out how they are wrong or must be blind > they resort to name calling > rinse and repeat

You now added "aka the people in the thread" which wasn't there before so it was generalizing. Explaining it now is of course welcome and nice but doesn't make the post I was referring to any better.

Either way, there are "bad" persons on both sides. The ones who don't see a difference (no matter why) and the ones who are glad to rub in facts and screenshots in their noses

Btw, it's not that easy as you want it to make it look as to some the differences are not that dramatic yet even these people get offended by the ones who like to rub. Again, there is no clear line between both bad attitudes.

EoRdE6 said:

If you look closely you will notice the "Xbox One Version" has a video edited fake map superimposed upon it. Its actually last gen GTA V. (I know because I went to this spot on my 360, and my One and can tell you sincerely thats completely fake.

It is not fake... the Xbone version grass looks like last gen version.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
So is this confirmed yet?

Yes... it was confirmed since before this thread started.

The issues was with the DF article not "seeing" it.

Oh wow, DF confirmed it's not fake. I honestly thought it was going to end up being a fake.

Still looks great though, much better than last gen versions.

Abaddon said:
If foliage had AI the Xbox One versoin would be better just like AC and you know it :p

Im rather waiting for DF this faceoff cause according to legit comparing videos they looked the same with different AA filtering maybe. Couldnt tell cause of the unsynced footage.

It seems like that isn't the case anymore.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193673

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

walsufnir said:
Grassgate on TV!

Funny gif... but the PC grass is better.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

digital foundry say: the ps4 gta 5 with more details!
great, rockstar games : D