By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The XB1 version has patches already installed ...

It does? Hmmm thought I read somewhere it doesn't come out until tomorrow.

Rockstar has solved the issue that prevented some PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 owners from downloading a patch to fix transfer issues. An Xbox One and Xbox 360 fix should be available tomorrow.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/gta-online-experiencing-ps4-and-xbox-one-transfer-issues?abthid=546bc57f6e2d21793f000031

Ah ok so it's not for the graphics or anything though. So I'll have to say yeah it's a pretty decent difference between the Xbone and PS4 versions. Kind of wierd considering this game is hardly demading.

Yeah its for online transfer issues. 

Around the Network

A glimpse of the PC version

If you look closely you will notice the "Xbox One Version" has a video edited fake map superimposed upon it. Its actually last gen GTA V. (I know because I went to this spot on my 360, and my One and can tell you sincerely thats completely fake.

EoRdE6 said:

If you look closely you will notice the "Xbox One Version" has a video edited fake map superimposed upon it. Its actually last gen GTA V. (I know because I went to this spot on my 360, and my One and can tell you sincerely thats completely fake.

If you went to all of that trouble you should have taken screenshots to end the debate.

Ok, so I'll give up trying to be humorous.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

massive difference. too big for me to even believe. ill wait until more footage comes out and proves this

NavyNut said:

A glimpse of the PC version

Pfft. That's only single monitor, you're not thinking "big" enough.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Grassgate on TV!

Tachikoma said:
Ps4 version is better, end of arguments, dont see why there needs to be such a ferrocious discussion about it or so much debate, ita clear aa day from the screenshots, and if there is an issue with the screenshot legitimacy, df will let us know.

Thats what's funny about these kinda threads.

The XB1 people somehow have it in there heads thata there isn't really a difference between the PS4/XB1 hardware.Or at last none that warrants a tangible performance or visual upgrade. To believe otherwise would be to concede that they have bought the inferior consoles (why that matters to them i do not know). So they try and downplay or talk own every performance edge the PS4 has. No matter how obvious it looks. Things that mattered before suddenly don't matter anymore. Ad things that are better suddenly can't be seen.

Then when they have run out of any proper way to psuh their argumnet, they resort to name calling and sterotyping. Honestly, I think its a forgone conclusion that the PS4 has the betetr hardware. Threads like this won't go on for so long if some people just accepted that. 

Intrinsic said:
Tachikoma said:
Ps4 version is better, end of arguments, dont see why there needs to be such a ferrocious discussion about it or so much debate, ita clear aa day from the screenshots, and if there is an issue with the screenshot legitimacy, df will let us know.

Thats what's funny about these kinda threads.

The XB1 people somehow have it in there heads thata there isn't really a difference between the PS4/XB1 hardware.Or at last none that warrants a tangible performance or visual upgrade.

You are exaggerating and generalizing a whole userbase unnecessarily and especially this is false and I don't know why you do this. There are too many examples of games showing PS4 has better hardware.

I wonder how long we will see people exaggerating over so many people who some think are in denial. Threads like this wouldn't go on for so long if some people just accepted that some will never learn, on either side.