By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my GTAV PS4 pre-order (Update: Cancelled cancellation)

Barkley said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Lol are serious? o.O

Wow I bet you're the kind of person that'd buy The Last of Us. Any game with a metacritic under 97 is unacceptable.

Hahahahah 

Around the Network

LOL this is making fun of the I cancelled my MCC pre-order thread pretty good I give it a 8/10.

Barkley said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Lol are serious? o.O

Wow I bet you're the kind of person that'd buy The Last of Us. Any game with a metacritic under 97 is unacceptable.

Of course i bought it man it's The Last of Us in 1080p 60 fps! jeez i mean who wouldn't

You could have said this about any game that gets a re-release, TLoU included...

If the extra image quality and more stable frame do nothing for you (at 60$ it is questionable) then wait, so far I got TLoU and Thomb Raider:DE at launch, but never bothered with Metro Redux.. even if I agree more with the price of the latter... it's really more a question of what do you want to play and how...

I personally never owned GTA V, only played for a few minutes at a friend's place (I crashed his plane) .. the low frame rate was a serious issue for me last gen, so I may get it this time... but I don't like GTA enough to spend full price on it (I'm in Canada, so it's 70$, even worse!) .

Nice try but lacking. Not funny IMHO.

Around the Network

Why are there so many serious posts in this thread? It should've been 100% hilarious sarcasm

GTA5 for the Ps4 is 1080p/60fps right? Just wondering.

If so, thats all the reason in the world to get it over the Ps3 version

Ninsect said:

Just cancelled my GTAV PS4 pre-order.

I was kind of on the fence about buying it anyway because I own the game on PS3 and I didn't really see the point of spending $60 on something I already have. The metascore (96) sealed the deal for me though - it's clear there's a few issues when an updated remaster of a masterpiece gets 96 when the original got 97 ...also the fact that I like 3rd person more than 1st person means that there's basically no added value to this for me anymore so I'll just stick with the PS3 version.

Anyone else do this after seeing the reviews and finding out it's worse than the PS3 version?

I knew 100% that they were lying and that the game would launch for PS4/Xbone so I didn't buy it and avoid all spoilers. Now, that patience has paid off and I get to enjoy the game the way it SHOULD have been originally.

Having said that, if I HAD played it already (I always 100% GTA games) there's no way I'd upgrade either.

Ashadian said:
Lol! Is there much point to this thread? Nearly every reviewer is saying the current gen versions are superior to the last gen versions. Yet because Metacritic has it rated 1 point below.......
Obviously some people don't know how to engage their brain instead of using metacritic nonsense

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193084&page=1

You evidently didnt see this thread...

you are welcome

Now that you've cancelled your pre-order, what's gonna happen when the metascore goes up to 97? Because there are still some reviews that need to be added up there.