By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my GTAV PS4 pre-order (Update: Cancelled cancellation)

iTechHeads said:
You're horrible at sarcasm.

Thanks

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

yeah, 96 metascore is definetely a good reason to cancel the preorder

Ninsect said:

Just cancelled my GTAV PS4 pre-order.

I was kind of on the fence about buying it anyway because I own the game on PS3 and I didn't really see the point of spending $60 on something I already have. The metascore (96) sealed the deal for me though - it's clear there's a few issues when an updated remaster of a masterpiece gets 96 when the original got 97 ...also the fact that I like 3rd person more than 1st person means that there's basically no added value to this for me anymore so I'll just stick with the PS3 version.

Anyone else do this after seeing the reviews and finding out it's worse than the PS3 version?

I see what you did there. Nailed it. Awesome lol.

Ninsect said:
iTechHeads said:
You're horrible at sarcasm.

Thanks

You're awesome at sarcasm.

Oh no, that game has 96 meta, that's horrible. I mean really? I would say the hype also caused a 97 rating, so I'm actually really glad this game still deserves 96 even though the hype level is much lower.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network

To be honest the only reason it has a 96 is because the game is GTA. If this were a remake of any other game it would have easily gotten a 95.

Lmao nice one =D

I'm so hardcore I cancelled my preorder and I don't even own any version nor have I played a single minute of the game.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Lol are serious? o.O

sub-zero-TM said:
Lol are serious? o.O

Wow I bet you're the kind of person that'd buy The Last of Us. Any game with a metacritic under 97 is unacceptable.