By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Applications For Fixing The Forums Within (Formerly VG Chartz needs a new Talonman)

For those of you that don't know Talonman was a website administrator that had complete access over the site to change, fix or tweak little details of the site. He's gone now but we need someone like him again.

Someone with those skills should volunteer to help fix the site, hell I'll chip in to pay the guy a bit if that's all it takes.

Edit: This could actually be happening guys, we need people to sign up!!

Ok. Do we have any EXPERIENCED php / html / javascript developers who would like to donate some of their free time to work on some areas of VGChartz (primarily the forums) to fix bugs / add new features? Serious applicants only please...

Around the Network

Isn't Trucks pretty good at this?

Gilgamesh said:

For those of you that don't know Talonman was a website administrator that had complete access over the site to change, fix or tweak little details of the site. He's gone now but we need someone like him again.

Someone with those skills should volunteer to help fix the site, hell I'll chip in to pay the guy a bit if that's all it takes.

Ka-pi96 said:
Based on recent events... I'd say Joe would be a pretty good candidate.

i don't think other mods like him.

Trucks would be a logical choice, as would JoeTheBro. Several people have offered (some have even said they'd pay to do it AFAIK), but yet nothing has happened.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

You're preachin' to the choir.

Yeah many people have tried, but either ioi doesn't see them or doesn't want to.

Gnac.. He could destroy the site if he wanted

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

ioi, Why have you forsaken us? D:

NiKKoM said:
Gnac.. He could destroy the site if he wanted

He definitely needs to be hired in that case!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---