By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US pre-orders for week ending nov. 8th

tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:
Ok i kno not totrust these but....

LBP? Isnt this a huge million seller? I mean 4-5mil right? even on vita its close to a million.

and FC4? i know its not AC but isnt this suppose to be another 3-4million seller game?

LBP is all legs though.

Oh ok, slow burner. Still how much did the other games open up with?

370k....It had a staggered launch, aka first releasing in Us, then EU etc so I added EU week 1 and US week 1 and Japan week one. it's at 5.4 million lifetime.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/12390/littlebigplanet/Global/

The second game did 450k first week. It's at 3.2 million lifetime, but it's legs was cut short because it was given away as a free game after the PSN hack.

EDIT: I'm not sure anymore, that could've been LBP1, sorry!

EDIT #2: It was LBP 1!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:

LBP? Isnt this a huge million seller? I mean 4-5mil right? even on vita its close to a million.

and FC4? i know its not AC but isnt this suppose to be another 3-4million seller game?

LBP is all legs though.

LBP1's street date was broken but something like 200-300k WW.  LBP2 got 450k FW but sold quite a bit less than LBP1 lifetime (3.2m vs. 5.5m)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:

LBP is all legs though.

LBP1's street date was broken but something like 200-300k WW.  LBP2 got 450k FW but sold quite a bit less than LBP1 lifetime (3.2m vs. 5.5m)

LBP 2 was given for free after the PSN hack though...... Or was that LBP 1? I don't remember :3

EDIT: I checked, it was LBP1.

Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:

LBP is all legs though.

@Teeqoz as well.

Damn those are some amazing legs, definitely up there with MK/SSB/GTA of last gen. Over 10-20x sold lifetime than week 1!

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So Halo MCC and AC release the same week? Never knew that, should be a very good week for sales then

The Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity + Black Flag bundle released the 2nd. It had a retail copy of Black Flag, and a download code for Unity that activated at launch day (yesterday). While it'll still surely push sales on the actual launch day of the game, I think it'll be partially offset by the fact that the bundle had already been availible for a week.

The next week will be from the 2nd to the 8th. So ALL of the sales for the bundle released on the 2nd will be included.

Since you said "So Halo MCC and AC release the same week? Never knew that, should be a very good week for sales then " I just assumed you were actually talking about the week when both Halo MCC and AC: Unity released, and not the week ending 8th.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:

LBP is all legs though.

LBP 2 was given for free after the PSN hack though...... Or was that LBP 1? I don't remember :3

LBP2 was among the first free PS+ games. It was free for like one year there

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:

@Teeqoz as well.

Damn those are some amazing legs, definitely up there with MK/SSB/GTA of last gen. Over 10-20x sold lifetime than week 1!

Indeed. I expect the same with LBP3. Maybe 300-400k WW FW but 3m+ sold lifetime, assuming it's at least a very good game like the other 2

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Teeqoz said:
Ninsect said:

LBP2 was among the first free PS+ games. It was free for like one year there

Oh, so that's why I mixed it up.

tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:

LBP is all legs though.

@Teeqoz as well.

uncharted 1 had the greatest legs of all time. 80l launch week in like the last week of xmas and the game goes onto sell millions. That game sold on word of mouth alone. Incredible legs.

Bofferbrauer said:
AZWification said:

Smash WiiU will most likely end with more pre-orders than MK8, which is kinda nice I guess.

According to an interview Reggie Fils-Aime had on Bloomberg, Smash Bros already has surpassed MK8 preorders. Thus I call Smash Bros preorders undertracked

Right, I forgot about that! Then again, the pre-order charts are never 100% accurate.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---