By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 the only new game this holiday to score 90+!

Dragon Age: Inquisition could make it, on Metacritic the PS4 version is at 88.3% based on 20 reviews. Yeah, fuck how Metacritic uses arbitrary weighted values for certain sites, complete bollocks.

I much prefer GameRankings. No colour coded rubbish, no worthless labels like 'universal acclaim, generally favourable, etc', no weighting system and better quality control in terms of publications used.

Around the Network

Dragon age is at an 89 right now and could still potentially go up. It would have been 92-93 if it wasn't for the one suspicious review that have it a 7.

Different dev worries me with LBP3, though Sony Europe could be up to the task. Smash Bros could squeak by a 90%, if we assume +5 above the 3DS version just for being console and HD.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

90 this gen is like 100 last gen.

It´s an amazing game.I´m so glad that despite most of their titles underperforming commercially, Platinum hasn´t run out of contracts to keep developing top notch action games.

Around the Network

i think metacritic should sack out the 10% best and 10% worst grades and mean the rest.
i think it would be more fair.

Smash probably has the best chance to achieve it. I think Far Cry will stay around 80 and LBP3 82~85, hopefully.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Smash and Far Cry will likely make it or be close. Ori and LBP...not so sure.

Still quite the feat though, congrats!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Most likely the only 90+ game, it deserve it and I hope it gets some goty.

LBP, FC, Smash & GTAV all have a chance.