By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 the only new game this holiday to score 90+!

Correct if I am wrong, isn't Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls II the only 90+ non-Indie new game of this year?

So far it seems that Bayonetta 2 is the highest rated new game of the year, but I really think Smash U will take its place.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

So far.

DA:I still has a small chance to reach the 90.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

~36hours in and still far from bored or finished. Definitely GotY for me

Clyde32 said:
Seece said:
tbone51 said:
MCC should get credit.

Looks like the games you mention are the only ones left for a 90+ (dunno about Ori).

So how many games total this year 90+?

Shovel Knight (though its an indie), Dark Souls II? South Park? (forgot)

Hardly any, probably the worst for 90+ rated games.

Metacitic is a joke (and always has been looking back) but I think 85+ is the new 90+

How is it a joke when it just compiles the reviews of games?

Because of its supposed importance and the fact it weights, outright declines good review sites and accepts mock ones (like that awful guy that rates every game 2/10).

Around the Network
Seece said:
Clyde32 said:

How is it a joke when it just compiles the reviews of games?

Because of its supposed importance and the fact it weights, outright declines good review sites and accepts mock ones (like that awful guy that rates every game 2/10).

Or Polygon.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I guess her booty really did wow the reviewers loll (apart from being an epicly amazing game that is)

Bayo is the brunette Iggy Azalea:P well i feel that smash bros us will pass bayo 2:P

I think Smash will go over 90 for sure and possibly Little Big Planet.

Seece said:

Makes sense. Is GameRankings the same way?

Yay! Nice one Nintendo and Platinum! Hopefully it will some or a lot of GOTY awards.

Buying it on January, too much games to play.

Pocky Lover Boy!