By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 08 November 2014 (COD AW%= PS4 35% XB1 32% 360 21% PS3 11%)

jlmurph2 said:
Scientificreason said:
prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:
PS4 version of COD:MW tops the charts. I'm surprised by that.

lol all these comments.
any1 has links to the smart people, who said that?

a 1,5:1 installbase gap and cod ps4 always charting above cod xb1 on amazon.co.uk + the special edition bundle was game.co.uk exclusive

Install base has never always meant better sales.  If that were the case 360 and ps3 would be dominating. 

Man, it would have been crazy seeing you guys defend Xbox One software sales like this in other threads.

I am not defending anything,  it's logic.  I am not vested in the console wars like some. 

Around the Network
Scientificreason said:
prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Scientificreason said:

Cod is associated with xbox,  it had a bundle so many were expecting it to sell better on xbox.  I predict the sad me in the US,  ps4 on top. 

bubblegamer said:
Funny how it was expected all of a sudden that PS4 COD would outsell the XBO one. A lot of people have been saying, since the announcement of the X1 bundle that the PS4 version will still sell more. But that didn't stop the topics/threads and prediction for saying otherwise. Not that i'm surprised, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

lol all these comments.
any1 has links to the smart people, who said that?

a 1,5:1 installbase gap and cod ps4 always charting above cod xb1 on amazon.co.uk + the special edition bundle was game.co.uk exclusive

Install base has never always meant better sales.  If that were the case 360 and ps3 would be dominating. 

for multiplats, that sell nearly even, yes ofc
and why do u compare last gen vs current gen installbase? all games nowdays sell more on current gen. compare them between the both consoles. not between both gens

the suprising fact are the high xb1 sales, or low 360 sales. depends how u look at it.
i hope we get a breakdown, soon

Since VGC still doesn't have last week's numbers (Sunset Week), my calculations...

SO was #1 in a 20-70 K range (FIFA individual at 20K). Now FIFA is down 20%, so at about 16K, and SO is lower than that with -60% drop.

We get that SO first week was at about 35K mark... So half of what was thought as max., and less than half of the comparable (next-gen exclusive game) Infamous.

Not bad for tyat type of game, but surely nothing to celebrate ...

prinz_valium said:

and why do u compare last gen vs current gen installbase? all games nowdays sell more on current ge. compare them between the both consoles. not bewetten both gens

the suprising fact are the high xb1 sales, or low 360 sales. depends how u look at it.

This. I didn't expect X1 sales to be higher than 360 sales in the UK.

jlmurph2 said:
prinz_valium said:

and why do u compare last gen vs current gen installbase? all games nowdays sell more on current ge. compare them between the both consoles. not bewetten both gens

X360 owners starting to show dissatisfaction  

Just kidding, but it is becoming certain that people are moving to next gen, or at least giving up on investing in new games for their old system.

I am eagerly awaiting next week to see how badly Unity beats Rogue...

Around the Network

Black flag XBO sales rose with the bundle, I wonder if they will add unity last week sales... On this week numbers. Would make sense, I think.

Burek said:
jlmurph2 said:
prinz_valium said:

X360 owners starting to show dissatisfaction  

Just kidding, but it is becoming certain that people are moving to next gen, or at least giving up on investing in new games for their old system.

I am eagerly awaiting next week to see how badly Unity beats Rogue...

Rogue is going to be slaughtered.

But I'm glad more people are moving to 8th gen. 

Scientificreason said:
jlmurph2 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Are you? Its a multiplat.

XB1 version beat 360's. I'm surprised by that.

Cod is associated with xbox

This is wrong since a few years. Sales from last gen clearly show this.

TiagoCosta said:
Black flag XBO sales rose with the bundle, I wonder if they will add unity last week sales... On this week numbers. Would make sense, I think.

They should have been since the bundle released on the 2nd.

Give us COD breakdown damnit!