By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 08 November 2014 (COD AW%= PS4 35% XB1 32% 360 21% PS3 11%)

no HW comments? shame.

Around the Network

I am not digging through threads but I have seen numerous people predicting cod x1 to outsell ps4. Not just on this site. I am not hallucinating others have seen these posts.

Destiny not a CoD killer, but surely Activision doesn't mind, as they now have two biggest FPS IPs under their flag. Kotick is happy to handily beat EA's Titanfall with Battlefield nowhere to be found and Medal of Honor deceased.
Now all they need to do us announce Destiny as an annual franchise. Destiny: Future Warfare and Destiny: Space at War incoming

Scientificreason said:
I am not digging through threads but I have seen numerous people predicting cod x1 to outsell ps4. Not just on this site. I am not hallucinating others have seen these posts.

We've all dreamt it, it seems.

Around the Network
Scientificreason said:

If there's so many people then you should have no problem finding proof of this.

sully1311 said:

that tells us nothing. 

jlmurph2 said:
Scientificreason said:

If there's so many people then you should have no problem finding proof of this.

Multiple people here have told you they've seen that, that is proof enough. Or do you belive we have secret meetings?

bubblegamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
Scientificreason said:

Multiple people here have told you they've seen that, that is proof enough. Or do you belive we have secret meetings?

Multiple people telling me they've seen it with no proof. What is this Bigfoot?

jlmurph2 said:
Scientificreason said:

Your right we are all lying.... Believe what you want,  people have posted it numerous times.