By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 08 November 2014 (COD AW%= PS4 35% XB1 32% 360 21% PS3 11%)

jlmurph2 said:
Its funny all the people saying they're surprised at COD PS4 > X1. I never saw any predictions of the X1 version > PS4.

I have seen many saying just that. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Its funny all the people saying they're surprised at COD PS4 > X1. I never saw any predictions of the X1 version > PS4.

I'm not. Install base is too big compared to X1 at the moment.

Scientificreason said:
jlmurph2 said:

I have seen many saying just that. 

Proof?

thelalaby said:
PS4 version on top, I personally did not expect that in the UK... the console is doing so well.

FIFA on Xbox One ahead of PS4 version is surprising, was it included in bundles this week or something? I can't think of another reason considering how handily PS4 version has been outselling it since release.

DriveClub tumbles out of the top 30... horrible performance imo. Shadow of Mordor doing significantly better on PS4, Xbox One version almost out of the top 40!

I can't wait for the COD breakdown.

no1 is buying the ps4+fifa15 bundles anymore
not the ps4 + cod + possible add bundles are advertised and cheaper

prinz_valium said:
thelalaby said:
PS4 version on top, I personally did not expect that in the UK... the console is doing so well.

FIFA on Xbox One ahead of PS4 version is surprising, was it included in bundles this week or something? I can't think of another reason considering how handily PS4 version has been outselling it since release.

DriveClub tumbles out of the top 30... horrible performance imo. Shadow of Mordor doing significantly better on PS4, Xbox One version almost out of the top 40!

PS4 has a COD bundle too? Well then

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
prinz_valium said:
thelalaby said:

PS4 has a COD bundle too? Well then

Yep, retailer bundles. PS4 + COD £329 Amazon and Asda, £349 at Tesco. £349 at Game but you get TLOU:R Download chucked in as well. Sony are really fighting in the UK to keep up momentum. There's no way retailers are doing this without incentives from Sony.

Install base does not always mean higher sales....

Wolfenstein was a damn good game

Funny how it was expected all of a sudden that PS4 COD would outsell the XBO one. A lot of people have been saying, since the announcement of the X1 bundle that the PS4 version will still sell more. But that didn't stop the topics/threads and prediction for saying otherwise. Not that i'm surprised, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

Scientificreason said:
Install base does not always mean higher sales....

It doesn't but people always say COD is a Xbox series. Have a look at PS sales of the games, they've always had very very high sales and great attach ratios. Only games I could see XB1 outselling PS4 versions are IF Titanfall ans Sunset Overdrive go multiplat on their next sequels. That's if the HW ratios stay the same.