By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 08 November 2014 (COD AW%= PS4 35% XB1 32% 360 21% PS3 11%)

GribbleGrunger said:
PS4 version of COD:MW tops the charts. I'm surprised by that.
Scientificreason said:

Cod is associated with xbox,  it had a bundle so many were expecting it to sell better on xbox.  I predict the sad me in the US,  ps4 on top. 

bubblegamer said:
Funny how it was expected all of a sudden that PS4 COD would outsell the XBO one. A lot of people have been saying, since the announcement of the X1 bundle that the PS4 version will still sell more. But that didn't stop the topics/threads and prediction for saying otherwise. Not that i'm surprised, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

lol all these comments.
any1 has links to the smart people, who said that?

a 1,5:1 installbase gap and cod ps4 always charting above cod xb1 on amazon.co.uk + the special edition bundle was game.co.uk exclusive

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
sully1311 said:

that tells us nothing. 

It tells us that hardware numbers are unsurprising, meaning that PS4 is still on top. An XBO victory would be very surprising news. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

But so, somone have idea to the COD number?

bubblegamer said:
Scientificreason said:
I am not digging through threads but I have seen numerous people predicting cod x1 to outsell ps4. Not just on this site. I am not hallucinating others have seen these posts.

We've all dreamt it, it seems.

seems so. i never saw any1 claim that. and especially not several people
not for uk. for us, sure. but for uk?

so give proofs

prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Scientificreason said:

Cod is associated with xbox,  it had a bundle so many were expecting it to sell better on xbox.  I predict the sad me in the US,  ps4 on top. 

bubblegamer said:
Funny how it was expected all of a sudden that PS4 COD would outsell the XBO one. A lot of people have been saying, since the announcement of the X1 bundle that the PS4 version will still sell more. But that didn't stop the topics/threads and prediction for saying otherwise. Not that i'm surprised, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

lol all these comments.

a 1,5:1 installbase gap and cod ps4 always charting above cod xb1 on amazon.co.uk + the special edition bundle was game.co.uk exclusive

Install base has never always meant better sales.  If that were the case 360 and ps3 would be dominating. 

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
But so, somone have idea to the COD number?

Around 740k

jlmurph2 said:

After all, who would so foolish as to make such a prediction. 

Cod is always a seller on consoles.  So, if PS4 has sold more consoles, it only makes sense that PS4 would sell more.   I mean, thats just basic right?

Scientificreason said:
prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:

lol all these comments.

Install base has never always meant better sales.  If that were the case 360 and ps3 would be dominating. 

Man, it would have been crazy seeing you guys defend Xbox One software sales like this in other threads.

CosmicSex said:
jlmurph2 said:

Cod is always a seller on consoles.  So, if PS4 has sold more consoles, it only makes sense that PS4 would sell more.   I mean, thats just basic right?

I'm not saying its a foolish prediction. I'm saying there is no "many people" who have made it because of how ALL multiplats have sold this year.

jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm not saying its a foolish prediction. I'm saying there is no "many people" who have made it because of how ALL multiplats have sold this year.

Fair enough.