By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you want/expect to be announced at Nintendo's E3 next year?

Metroid Wii U and 3DS
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario
Amiibo games

Around the Network

Obvious:

Star Fox

Zelda

Real 3D Mario

Maybe:

Metroid FPS

Kirby Platformer

Pikmin 4

Paper Mario

Imports:

Dragon Quest VII

Dragon Quest Monsters

I would love these games soooo much as Dragon Quest is sorely missing from NA. Nintendo has many IPs that they can draw from to create new games. Let's just hope they realize that too.

Super Toad 67 Ultra-HD Hyper-Definitive Edition + Nintense Bowser Level 6-Pack + Super curcumcision kit.

Metroid Other M HD
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Metroid Zero Mission Wii U Virtual Console
Metroid U
Metroid 3DS
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door HD
Paper Mario U (direct sequel to TTYD)
REmake 2 HD
REmake 4 HD
Resident Evil whatever developed exclusively to Wii U similar to REmake
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles HD
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles U
Super Mario 64 HD
Super Mario Sunshine HD
Super Mario U

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I expect Paper Mario U, Animal Crossing U, the next 3D Mario and maybe Metroid to get announced at next year's Nintendo E3.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I'd like them to announce Metroid, Wave Race and Pilot Wings, a new IP perhaps something like Kingdom hearts, only with characters from Nintendo's universe.
One game I think Nintendo needs to make is an open world RPG of Pokemon for Wii U.
A new 3D Mario game, like Super Mario 64 or even a remake of 64 for Wii U.
Animal Crossing seems to be a popular suggestion.

Would be cool to see Blast Corps make a comeback.
A few new IPs in a similar vein to Splatoon.
Nintendo will need to go hard on Wii U games at E3 and I think those titles would be what they'd need to do that.

Not sure about 3DS, probably just new titles to take advantage of the new 3DS hardware.

I would say:

Animal crossing U
- We need a game like animal crossing on wii u (a time management game - i think that's what you call it)

Edit:

And im Hoping for a seperate game of Fire Emblem and SMT. 

Then they would show the crossover on 2017 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I expect them to fully unveil Star Fox, New Metroid, Animal Crossing Wiiu, Bayonetta 3 and a new 3d Mario Game.

besides the great franchise IPs you have mentioned, I know it would be a more wishful thinking but I wanted Nintendo to collaborate for mature FPS games that would compete against Battlefield and COD. MGS for Wii U would be great. Is there a way for Nintendo to collaborate with Konami to get those great IPs back then like Castlevenia. How about Pro Evo on Wii U. I know Pro Evo didn't make it for Wii U this year but I hope next year.

Nintendo really needs more 3rd party developers/publishers for newer/fresher games.

For a franchise that doesn't sell well, Metroid sure tops a lot of people's lists. It's time that all these fans do the right thing and buy the next Metroid game twice...which is guaranteed to double sales!

So yeah...if we get the next Metroid installment announced at E32015, I'll be happy whatever else is shown or isn't shown. I'm easy like that.

Obviously I'd like to see a great gameplay trailer for Zelda U. A proper 3D Mario would be nice as well...but what I'd really like to see is Chibi Robo U! Animal Crossing U with a town I can share non-locally would be nice as well.