By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you want/expect to be announced at Nintendo's E3 next year?

After looking at what all their studios are doing I would hope that they have some 3rd party deals (like they usually have with smaller Japanese devs) or some teams have been working on multiple games. A lot of their studios had games out this year or first half of 2015. At least we have Zelda garenteed and a new 3D Super Mario and Metroid with high chances of showing up. Their are a few other smaller studios who we should see their too that havent done anything recently.

Around the Network
Blob said:
the_dengle said:

So..... have you guys heard the Baten Kaitos music in Smash? Kinda makes me want a BK Remastered Duology... a new game would be okay too but I prefer Xenoblade, and I doubt Monolith can make two games of that size simultaneously.

Do they even have the rights to baten kaitos? Id be interested in a duology as the sequel never came to PAL terrotories.

Nintendo published the second game, so they might co-own that one with Namco? Either way the most it would require is a deal with Namco, with whom Nintendo is already working closely on a couple of projects.

Bayonetta 3, and the Xenosaga Trilogy.
Others should include Mario Sunshine or Galaxy sequel
Star Tropics U
And a new deal with Sega to have as many Sega owned games as possible on the Wii U, starting with Persona 5.
Finally a deal with Bandai Namco to get some Tales games on the Wii U.

Hopefully good stuff like:

Metroid Prime 4 (Wii U)

F-Zero (Wii U)

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Sequel (3DS)

Official confirmation of the Star Fox Wii U game.

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Wii U)

Hints of a possible 3D Donkey Kong platformer game on the Wii U.

Release date for the games shown at E3 2014.

Nintendo secures a deal with Sega to revive the classic Sega franchises like: Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Panzer Dragoon, Nights, Gunstar Heroes etc. for the 3DS and Wii U.

Nintendo and Konami reveal Contra 5 and Gradius VI for the Wii U.

Capcom reveals a remastered version of Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers for multiple platforms (PS4, XBox One, PS3, XBox 360 and Wii U).

Bravely Second for the Ultimate
Monster Hunter 4U
Wonderful 102
Destiny 2 (WiiU exclusive after Activision drops it like the hotshit that it is. :P )
Pokken

And many other things.

Around the Network

*Crosses fingers* Metroid, Metroid, Metroid!

Endless ocean
animal crossing
paper mario
wii sports 3
mario golf/tennis

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Paper Mario U
Super Mario Galaxy 3D for New 3DS (sequel not port)
Mario HD collection for Wii U (including some combo of Sunshine and/or the Galaxy games)
Pokken Fighters
Pokemon X2 and Y2
Spin off game (Kirby would be my guess)
New Amiibo IP
New Core IP

And finally...
Eternal Darkness 2 (This isn't totally wishful thinking. With what Nintendo did with financing Bayo 2, I'm guessing they did something similar with the Shadow of the Eternals project that failed to generate enough money. Perfect opportunity for them to swoop in and turn it into the long awaited ED sequel)

I expect Animal Crossing U to be announced in a Direct between now and E3 and still don't think Metroid's coming till 2017.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Metroid: Zero Suit edition
Fatal Frame V with sexy christmas custom as a pre-order bonus

Fatal Frame V should be set aside for a 09 June release.

As an aside, my list:

>Advance Wars 3D

>Atelier Rorona 3D localization

>Endless Ocean U

>Fire Emblem U

>Mario Kart 8 DLC packs

>SMT X Fire Emblem details

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

C'mon guys, isn't it a bit early to start making this kind of threads?

Oh, well, why not? What I expect with a little of what I want

• StarFox WiiU (pretty much a given)
  • Animal Crossing 3DS with Amiibo support
  • Pokken Fighters WiiU
  • Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem(although more than an announcement, it will be a proof that the game still exists)

And what I hope

• Endless Ocean WiiU
  • 2 new titles that are either new IPs, old franchises that haven't had a game in years or spin-offs from other franchises
  • One exclusive game in collaboration with a Japanese 3rd party.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.