By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you want/expect to be announced at Nintendo's E3 next year?

Well they have a 3D Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, DK, Smash, Mario Kart, Mario Party, 2D Mario, Sonic games out or announced, your list is pretty much what the next E3 has to be. Paper Mario, Animal Crossing and Metroid are going to be there next year I have not doubt.

Around the Network

I expect...

Metroid Wii U
AMIIBO HUB GAME (If theyre smart, this has to happen)
New IP (could just be proper games based off miyamotos demos)
New third party exclusive
Animal Crossing Wii U
Pokken Fighters Wii u
Shin migami x fire emblem (finally)
HD remakes/rerelease
Devils third
Zelda Wii u
Starfox

No new mario or paper mario. New mario will be next consoles launch title. No idea what theyll d for 3ds to be honest.

Blob said:
I expect...

Metroid Wii U
Animal Crossing Wii U
Pokken Fighters Wii u
HD remakes/rerelease
Devils third
Zelda Wii u
Starfox

No new mario or paper mario. New mario will be next consoles launch title. No idea what theyll d for 3ds to be honest.

I think having Intelligent Systems make a new Paper Mario for Wii U and have Nintendo EAD make a new Mario for the next console launch would be smart

I expect Animal Crossing U, want more new IPs.

ExplodingBlock said:
Blob said:
I expect...

Metroid Wii U
Animal Crossing Wii U
Pokken Fighters Wii u
HD remakes/rerelease
Devils third
Zelda Wii u
Starfox

I think having Intelligent Systems make a new Paper Mario for Wii U and have Nintendo EAD make a new Mario for the next console launch would be smart

Honestly, I dont see it happening. It's more likely to end up on the 3DS if they do make one, it's not going to sell any extra wii u consoles and the player base is just bigger on the 3ds. Just my thoughts on it however.

Around the Network

So..... have you guys heard the Baten Kaitos music in Smash? Kinda makes me want a BK Remastered Duology... a new game would be okay too but I prefer Xenoblade, and I doubt Monolith can make two games of that size simultaneously.

A new Picross 3D game and another Rhythm Heaven game is what I need.

I would also like an amiibo focused game, new N3DS games, MH4U on Wii U, a couple new IP (one at least focused with the gamepad), and another saved game (i.e. Bayonetta 2 and Devils Third.)

If TWEWY2 came out on 3DS that would make me happy.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Announcing Metroid for Wii U

The only thing i really want to be announced is a new Paper Mario on Wii U but i won't get my hopes up too high..
Aside of this, i think it is a safe bet to say Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime Wii U + New Metroid on 3DS

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

the_dengle said:

So..... have you guys heard the Baten Kaitos music in Smash? Kinda makes me want a BK Remastered Duology... a new game would be okay too but I prefer Xenoblade, and I doubt Monolith can make two games of that size simultaneously.

Do they even have the rights to baten kaitos? Id be interested in a duology as the sequel never came to PAL terrotories.