By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3 New Xbox One Bundles + Price drop did absolutely nothing

Lots of bundles, sales will be split between all 5 (that are currently available).

When Destiny launch bundle was announced, it was much easier to get into top 2014 best sellers list. It was June not November, sales were lower across the board for 2014 best sellers titles.

2 very valid points that prove this thread wrong :)

Around the Network

Yup, seems Sony will still take November NPD. As I've said many times, Price is not the only, and hell it's not even the biggest issue the X1 faces.

Seece said:

Lots of bundles, sales will be split between all 5 (that are currently available).

When Destiny launch bundle was announced, it was much easier to get into top 2014 best sellers list. It was June not November, sales were lower across the board for 2014 best sellers titles.

2 very valid points that prove this thread wrong :)

Sure, but the Destiny bundle has continued to climb up in the months since, so yea.

While I agree, it feels unnecessary to tell them, yet again, what they already realized.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Ali_16x said:
Puppyroach said:
Did you see anyone saying it dominated for the whole year? It dominated the hourly charts for a while and still dominates the chart for November.

Sure I did.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=192707&page=1

I read almost all of those comments and I find them so funny now.

So where are the examples in that thread? Because when I read through it, I consistenly see people warning about reading too much into it.

But hourly sales DO count a great deal, otherwise they wouldn't add up to weekly or monthly sales :).

But give examples instead of referring to an entire thread, that would give this one way more credibility.

Ali_16x said:

Oh yeah guys, Xbox One is definetely dominating./s

i guess as long as poeple are still ''waiting for greatness'' these threads will become more apparent. 

Around the Network

How often does the amazon best sellers of the year list update?

Ali_16x said:

The Sunset Overdrive bundle has been out for 2 weeks and it hasn't made it, people were making such a big deal because it was "sold out".

But it is sold-out...? How would something continuously sold out manage to chart against things that aren't?

Yeah during my ban I noticed people were way too quick to start saying XB1 is dominating. I mean really? It just had a price cut and several new bundles. That would lift ANY console up the charts for a few days.

POE said:

Once a day sometimes it takes 2-3 days but that happens sometimes.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
POE said:

Once a day sometimes it takes 2-3 days but that happens sometimes.

thanks