By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my Halo:MCC pre-order.

jlmurph2 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Might want to reorder after that ADS and sprinting footage of 5. this may be the swan song of true Halo (seriously I loved them for keeping away from making you look down a sight for 90% of the time even though they instituted that retarded 2 weapon limit and regen health)

That crisis has been averted. Keep up with the times man. Halo died and came back to life within 3 hours.

so they say...

I really do hope they keep the feel and possibly eliminate the Halo 4 stuff.  I have a big Xbox fan friend who I play Halo with quite frequently.  I like FPS games with no sprint and no aiming down the sites.  It's just 2 instances where realism makes things worse.  I also don't like them putting loadouts in there I like a MP where everything is equal like Goldeneye, Halo, and Timesplitters.  Unfortunately everyone feels the need to copy COD and make all their players run out of breath and try to bait you in with progression and commitments instead of staying fun.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

I kinda agree.. I only buy new games day one when their meta score is 101.. And i never bought a mario game after that bob hoskins movie from 1993

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Just like movies I stopped buying games based off reviews. If If I want it I buy it and then read reviews when I'm a few hours in just to get other peoples options. Truth be told any game with a meta above 75 is worth considering at the right price point. The way I see it 90+ is very good, 80+ is good, 70+ decent, 60+ average.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Seems silly to have cancelled your preorder. Especially over a metascore.

Even if you already own all the Halo games, seeing them again in 60fps should be quite a treat!

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

You've already played these games. Unless you want to play them again with better graphics and an improved multiplayer then there's no reason to buy it I guess.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Yeah, cancelled mine too.

Running out of room on my HDD.

Fusioncode said:
You've already played these games. Unless you want to play them again with better graphics then there's no reason to buy it I guess.

What about a bigger community with a even bigger playlist and other additions?

I would say its more about people thinking they were all paid off. Seems to be the major complaint when games recieve high score. We all know the games, if meta score changed your mind you were never gonna buy it to begin with.

Goatseye said:
Fusioncode said:
You've already played these games. Unless you want to play them again with better graphics then there's no reason to buy it I guess.

What about a bigger community with a even bigger playlist and other additions?

I should revise my second sentence. There are more reasons to play the game than just graphics. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Last time I checked, Halo 2 servers are dead and Halo 3 servers may as well be dead....

Your missing out on a shit tone of content son.