By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my Halo:MCC pre-order.

foodfather said:
Last time I checked, Halo 2 servers are dead and Halo 3 servers may as well be dead....

Your missing out on a shit tone of content son.

I think there are a lot of people that still play Halo 3 since it was free with Games with Gold last year. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Indeed we gamers should not buy games with a metacritic under 92, why should we reward devs with our hard earned money for them sucking in making great games?

=p

Ka-pi96 said:

Hmm, don't really know why the metascore would be the deciding factor for you but fair enough. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you wind up getting it one day anyways, maybe when it's on sale or something?
I'm loving it so far though, great collection of games. I'm sure multiplayer will be a blast when it's all up and running as well. As for Nightfall... I don't really trust critics, let's see how good it actually is when it's available...

I get the not trusting the critics thing but its not like its getting mixed reviews, multiple sources are saying it sucks. Doesn't sound good for the series.

People cancelling pre orders over a beta? What was leaked? like 30 seconds of blurry video? Lmao the people cancelling for that reason are a joke. *if anyone even cancelled for that reason*

Now if you cancel it because you genuinely aren't interested in the collection or need the money for something else etc..... then I understand.

This is insane. Long ago I asked people on this forum why they let metacritic matter so much. Why do they care what people paid to play games think? I was told "because games cost a lot, and it's good to see if it is worth buying".
But now... Don't listen to metacritic? Just spend the money? Is this fanboyism? Just asking.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

I cancelled my pre-order because it's not on PS4.

I've pre-ordered it. Played only Halo 3, so I will be playing 1, 2 & 4 for the first time.

My 8th gen collection

I don't have an X1 but I pre ordered this anyway then cancelled it so I could make a thread about it on Chartz!

EDIT: Speaking of chartz.... where the fuck are they, ioi the people are growing impatient and are sick of eating cake. Coupe le tete! 

Kerotan said:
I don't have an X1 but I pre ordered this anyway then cancelled it so I could make a thread about it on Chartz!

I like the way you think!

Polygon gave it 95, so it must be horrible. ;-D

My 8th gen collection