By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my Halo:MCC pre-order.

Cancelled mine, i admit i was only buying it for halo 5 beta, after watching the leaks i decided to cancel.

Around the Network

Canceling because of the Halo 5 beta being underwhelming makes sense if that was all someone was buying it for, but because of 2 points on Metacritic?

If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone was trolling for controversy.

You first point is valid. 88 is a damn good score and basing you purchasing decisions off of metacritic is ridiculous.

so basically you are saying that a game(s) you enjoyed before you are not going to enjoy cause some random people you have never met scored them lower than you expected they would score them.....

ok, got it.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:
Cancelled mine, i admit i was only buying it for halo 5 beta, after watching the leaks i decided to cancel.

Serious.

Why spend 60 buying it for access to a beta that doesnt seem very good, when i can wait and buy the complete game next year for 60, and pick up a used copy of MCC for (if titanfall is anything to go by) $20 at the same time?

We will continue on for you my friend because thats what we do.

Does anybody know when the Halo Channel is supposed to go live?

But don't you need MCC to be able to play Halo CE and Halo 2 multiplayer now? Well there is the original Halo CE anniversary on 360 for the MP, but still, extending the MP life of Halo 2 is worth something.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Looking at other forums / facebook, seems quite a lot of people are cancelling.

Wow, that's a strange reason. I thought any Halo fan would want the MCC.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54