By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will wiiu surpass vita this holiday?

WiiU>PSVita 2014?

Yes 122 66.67%

No 61 33.33%

Total:183
tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:
I thought Wii U was overtracked?

It is. And it definitely isn't at 7.41m

you mean wasn't!it has changed...

The OP says 7.41m. Which is wrong

Around the Network

i remember the days when people swore Wii U would have passed it by now. BUt i think it could catch up

tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:
I thought Wii U was overtracked?

It is. And it definitely isn't at 7.41m

you mean wasn't!it has changed...

It's at 7.247m, the charts that the OP is looking at aren't updated to take the adjustment in account.

That sounds unlikely

2014, nope. 2015, easily!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
bigtakilla said:

Is it really that easy? We don't even know what 2015 has in store for Vita yet. It is very unlikely, but what if Sony were to start bundling them with every PS4, then would it be so easy?

You want sony to hurt ps4 and have a loss...?what about new 3ds...wii u bundle(if bundling your succesful handheld/homeconsole or the reversal was a good move,nintendo would have done it already:P) Come on ka-pi...is it really hard for wii u to pass it now that doesn't do well in japan...?USA USA USA USA!....Just enjoy ps4's huge success...

Ka-pi96 said:
bigtakilla said:

Is it really that easy? We don't even know what 2015 has in store for Vita yet. It is very unlikely, but what if Sony were to start bundling them with every PS4, then would it be so easy?

Whats in store for vita is its biggest region (japan) is having its support being split or taking away by ps4. I thought 2015>2014 too, but now alot of its big games are now also coming to ps4.

Why would people buy a bundle when they had 3 years+ already to buy a vita, especially a cheap $99 sku one? 

OT: WiiU should currently be around 7.1mil-7.2mil now. Vita i have no clue if that number is right, we have accurate japan numbers, almost accurate US numbers and the rest are unknown especially with shipped #s being together with psp!

It'll be close. Vita will do close to nothing these holidays while Wii U has SSB under its belt still.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Latest Vita numbers from Sony?

hiimnew said:
Latest Vita numbers from Sony?

We dont get official numbers, they combined them with psp for shipment. (for at least 2 years now)