By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie, implies that there isn't a big difference between Xbox and PS4

Well they're both similar in the fact they're both outselling the Wiiu, so I'll give him that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Luckily they are not the same as the wii u.

similarties between ps4 and X1:

They are both outselling wii u

They both have 3rd party games

They both have awesome online

They both have great services and features

They both have more than one worthwhile game release on them per month

And so on and so on. 

And he's right.

When Reggie's blatantly right, all you can do is make digs at the WiiU's sales.

Reggie is going or the patcher nonsense award this year I see

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I don't get why people went defensive because of this.

People say the same thing over this forum all the time. Taking out a slightly extra power the PS4 has, they are very similar...

I like Reggie, I really do, but the guy needs to take some cues from Phil Spencer and stop being so arrogant.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Well... he's not wrong so that's something

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So why he didn't fixes the Xbone/PS4 issue in his Wii U because it is even a worst case right now.

I'm implying that there's a vast difference between them and Wii U though, which is something he should probably be more concerned about now that the PS3 and 360 are very near their death throes and there soon won't be any 7th gen ports flowing in at all.

Anyone else notice that Nintendo are being more unpleasant now than in the 7th gen? They seem almost more cocky now than when they were the market leader.