By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

binary solo said:
I'm confused about ACU bundle. It appears like it's shipping already, but the release date of ACU is supposed to be 11 Nov. What gives?


You get a code.  It isn't good until 11/11



Around the Network
binary solo said:
I'm confused about ACU bundle. It appears like it's shipping already, but the release date of ACU is supposed to be 11 Nov. What gives?


You get a download code for ACIV and a pre-load code for ACU, it will unlock on the 11th.



MrChaos said:
jlmurph2 said:
MrChaos said:


Yet they are in stock and stayed in stock at BB,Target and Walmart.

As for your comment towards me.It's sad that you don't realize the AC bundle was never in the top 20 til the price cut,which has zero to do with my post or point anyway.That bundle will fall clearly.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/xboxone/ You were saying?

Your comment has the ridiculous notion that AC bundle will fall once its released. But the opposite happened. Its still moving up after its release.


I don't know what that link is but I know what I saw on Amazon.You still can not dispute that fact.

The Assassin's creed bundle was announced 10 days before the price cut announcement. You act as if it was months without it being in the top 20. That's what consoles do when a price drop comes, they sell. You're just wrong in saying it would fall as soon as it releases since it already released on the 2nd.



Does anyone know roughly what time Amazon update the list on the US store? I'm aware some days it doesn't happen but I would generally like to keep it as up to date as quickly as possible



celador said:
Does anyone know roughly what time Amazon update the list on the US store? I'm aware some days it doesn't happen but I would generally like to keep it as up to date as quickly as possible

On the monthly chart about every 3 days I think. The chart will look like this until some time on 9 Nov (US time) I think.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

Around the Network
binary solo said:
celador said:
Does anyone know roughly what time Amazon update the list on the US store? I'm aware some days it doesn't happen but I would generally like to keep it as up to date as quickly as possible

On the monthly chart about every 3 days I think. The chart will look like this until some time on 9 Nov (US time) I think.

Oh ok.  I will look out for that. 

Thanks



Let's be honest, it's looking likely that the XB1 will beat the PS4 in November. By how many, that's yet to be seen but I doubt we're going to get the usual 'PS4 wins November' Tweet from Playstation this month.

I'm talking NPD of course. WWS will obviously be a different story. It's going to be interesting to see whether the Playsation event in December effects sales.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:

Let's be honest, it's looking likely that the XB1 will beat the PS4 in November. By how many, that's yet to be seen but I doubt we're going to get the usual 'PS4 wins November' Tweet from Playstation this month.

I'm talking NPD of course. WWS will obviously be a different story. It's going to be interesting to see whether the Playsation event in December effects sales.


Not in any significant way.  The only people that will watch it will be people who already follow gaming closely



celador said:


Not in any significant way.  The only people that will watch it will be people who already follow gaming closely

Have you got any idea about EVERYTHING that's going to be there? Have you got any idea what surprises are going to be announced? have you got any idea whether a game is perhaps going to be released in December that we're not aware of?

The impact is completely dependant upon answers to these questions. I personally think people are in for a bit of a shock.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:


Not in any significant way.  The only people that will watch it will be people who already follow gaming closely

Have you got any idea about EVERYTHING that's going to be there? Have you got any idea what surprises are going to be announced? have you got any idea whether a game is perhaps going to be released in December that we're not aware of?

The impact is completely dependant upon answers to these questions.

They aren't going to announce a new game for release in December.  Not a game that would move systems at least.

As for the rest of it, there may be some great surprises and announcements about what is coming to PS4 in the future, but why would that push sales in December if they aren't arriving for months?  People are going to wait for whatever is announced to actually release if that is what they want to purchase a PS4 for.