By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

when will u update.

Around the Network

Impressive how those psn vouchers sell.

Nem said:

They're used worldwide and don't require shipping. 

Holy crap just checked Amazon and ps4 already back to #20 and closing in on the cod bundle. Next week it should pass the assassin creed bundle and take it's top spot back for the month after a strong start for the Xbox last week. But ps4 should still comfortably outsell Xbox by the end of the month. Even gamestop website shows ps4 well ahead of Xbox at #60 with the cod bundle at #70. 

Now with Sony about to release its black Friday bundle, Microsoft has little hope of winning it's biggest and most important month of the year.

jlmurph2 said:
Halo has just made #2 on the hourly..about to overtake the $10 PS4 card. This is crazy!

Not really it's happened before. Smash bros. 3ds did last month for nearly a week. Titanfall did as well. But it doesn't last long. Too many ppl buying those cards for them to fall very far. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Nem said:

Really? Because it doesnt work like that if you buy it in different european countries. The voucher only works on the shop of the country you buy it on.

Good if it does though.

Nem said:
jlmurph2 said:
Nem said:

Really? Because it doesnt work like that if you buy it in different european countries. The voucher only works on the shop of the country you buy it on.

Good if it does though.

Nah I think he means that people use the America PS Store all over the world and instead of needing an American credit card, they buy these PSN cards all year round. So these aren't solely being bought by US people.

I do have an American PSN account but never bought a PSN card

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Holy crap just checked Amazon and ps4 already back to #20 and closing in on the cod bundle. Next week it should pass the assassin creed bundle and take it's top spot back for the month after a strong start for the Xbox last week. But ps4 should still comfortably. Even gamestop website shows ps4 well ahead of Xbox at #60 with the cod bundle at #70. 

Now with Sony about to release its black Friday bundle, Microsoft has little hope of winning it's biggest and most important month of the year.

Yeah, the monthly updated a day earlier than I expected. Maybe they are on a 2 day update cycle. There's a chance at the next update PS4 overtakes CoD bundle beause it's concistently ahead of it on the hourlies. Ass creed bundle is firmly in the top spot though. Probably be the top SKU up to Black Friday.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

GTAexpert said:
XB1 doing very well in the US, as I expected. My prediction seems to be right.

What's ur prediction? They will start to sell more xboxs after a price cut? 

Wow you are great. 

Drakrami said:
GTAexpert said:
XB1 doing very well in the US, as I expected. My prediction seems to be right.

What's ur prediction? They will start to sell more xboxs after a price cut? 

Wow you are great. 

What's with the attack? Did he say something that offended you?