By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

SandyVGina said:
Losing kinect and dropping the price is a win for gamers... But don't pretend that Microsoft is happy about it. They were forced to sell their console for basically $299 before the 1 year anniversary. Again great deal for gamers, but the Microsoft suits can not be happy.

No choice really, if they dont try they will lose tons for sure.  If they try maybe they wont.

Between a rock and a hard place with no easy way out.

Around the Network
biglittlesps said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Let's be honest, it's looking likely that the XB1 will beat the PS4 in November. By how many, that's yet to be seen but I doubt we're going to get the usual 'PS4 wins November' Tweet from Playstation this month.

I'm talking NPD of course. WWS will obviously be a different story. It's going to be interesting to see whether the Playsation event in December effects sales.

Still we have not seen PS4 bundles yet because PS4 bundle games are releasing on Nov 18 which are GTA V, Far Cry 4 and LBP3. So, wait for the last two weeks which can make differnece and right now its XB1 bundle games time for the games SO, COD, AC and MCC until 11th then its PS4 time.

Is Sony releasing bundles for those games in the U.S. Or is Amazon just putting together their own bundles?

prinz_valium said:
thx1139 said:
celador said:

#8 - Assassin's Creed Bundle

#10 - CoD Bundle

#17 - White Sunset Overdrive Bundle   

#23 - PS4

#27 - Xbox One  

#42 - Ass Creed w/ Kinect

#55 - Destiny PS4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/?tag=viglink20241-20#1

I will update regularly throughout the month

Looking at this Amazon is saying that the X1 is outselling the PS4  so far in November by about a 4:1 margin.  The X1 also has the X1 with Kinect which isnt listed. Any PS4 SKUs not listed?

no. the xbox with kinect is replaced with the ass creesd with kinect bundle.

thats ALL bundles available. (beside 2 very very poor selling amazon ps4 skus)

Nope just checked Amazon still sells the basic X1 with Kinect. Only 9 left, but they are selling them

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

MrChaos said:
prinz_valium said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
That's crazy. Even with all these bundles and price drops, ps4 is still right there and climbing back to its usual spot. All without a price drop or bundle, and the cod bundle is dropping fast with only the ac bundle hanging on and once it releases next week, it too will fall pretty quickly.

Absolutely crazy. I'm now starting to believe that ps4 will actually win November. If that happens, the internet will explode considering Microsoft threw everything and the kitchen sink to try and get a win this month. Plus it should finally convince all the xbots that no matter what Microsoft does this gen, there is no beating the ps4 if this doesn't work.

do u know whats dropping fast means?
from #10 to #16 in 5 days is fast?

just like the white ps4 destiny bundle after realse

septermber:
week 1 #6
week2 #6
(realse of the game)
week3 #7
week4 #18

Bad comparison.The Destiny bundle was in the top 5 from the moment it went on sale to the entire month of September with the regular PS4 sku right behind it.The only Xbox console to be in the top 5 after launch was Titanfall.We all know what happened after that.None of the X1 bundles have been top 5 period other than Titanfall.The X1 never has any standing power and of course the console will increase when its a new sku.How about that standard X1 sku? It never stays in the top 20 lol.

Destiny bundle pre-order was also being sold during the slowest sales time of the year.  Being top 10 in June/July/August is not the same as being in top 10 in November.

binary solo said:
With the way the hourlies have been going the last day or so I expect SO bundle to drop out soonish and PS4 to climb into the top 20. But I'm not sure PS4 will be able to drag itself past the CoD bundle, even though it's ahead of it now on the hourlies, because it will have built up a pretty substantial head start. Looks like Ass Cred bundle is shaping to be the highest HW for at least the first half of the month.

I wonder when Amazon will restock with vanilla Xb one's and what effect that will have on the bundle sales.

Why would MS really even be manufacturing the non bundle X1s right now?

Around the Network

XB1 doing very well in the US, as I expected. My prediction seems to be right.

thx1139 said:
prinz_valium said:

no. the xbox with kinect is replaced with the ass creesd with kinect bundle.

thats ALL bundles available. (beside 2 very very poor selling amazon ps4 skus)

Nope just checked Amazon still sells the basic X1 with Kinect. Only 9 left, but they are selling them

third party product.
no longer sold by amazon

PS4 up to #20

Sixteenvolt420 said:
PS4 up to #20

The PS4 is nothing if not consistent.

Halo has just made #2 on the hourly..about to overtake the $10 PS4 card. This is crazy!