By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

So the standard $349 XB1 is now out of stock on Amazon until 14th November - strange

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
MrChaos said:
jlmurph2 said:
binary solo said:
Any word / rumour of a SO bundle re-stock?

Only Major Nelson and other MS people saying get one while you can because the numbers are scarce. Will most likely be back by black friday.

Yet they are in stock and stayed in stock at BB,Target and Walmart.

As for your comment towards me.It's sad that you don't realize the AC bundle was never in the top 20 til the price cut,which has zero to do with my post or point anyway.That bundle will fall clearly.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/xboxone/ You were saying?

Your comment has the ridiculous notion that AC bundle will fall once its released. But the opposite happened. Its still moving up after its release.

I don't know what that link is but I know what I saw on Amazon.You still can not dispute that fact.

I'm confused about ACU bundle. It appears like it's shipping already, but the release date of ACU is supposed to be 11 Nov. What gives?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Techmaster said:
So the standard $349 XB1 is now out of stock on Amazon until 14th November - strange

Xbox One with Kinect is also gone.  I think they are pushing bundles. 

binary solo said:
I'm confused about ACU bundle. It appears like it's shipping already, but the release date of ACU is supposed to be 11 Nov. What gives?

You get a code.  It isn't good until 11/11

Around the Network
binary solo said:

You get a download code for ACIV and a pre-load code for ACU, it will unlock on the 11th.

MrChaos said:
jlmurph2 said:
MrChaos said:

Yet they are in stock and stayed in stock at BB,Target and Walmart.

As for your comment towards me.It's sad that you don't realize the AC bundle was never in the top 20 til the price cut,which has zero to do with my post or point anyway.That bundle will fall clearly.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/xboxone/ You were saying?

Your comment has the ridiculous notion that AC bundle will fall once its released. But the opposite happened. Its still moving up after its release.

I don't know what that link is but I know what I saw on Amazon.You still can not dispute that fact.

The Assassin's creed bundle was announced 10 days before the price cut announcement. You act as if it was months without it being in the top 20. That's what consoles do when a price drop comes, they sell. You're just wrong in saying it would fall as soon as it releases since it already released on the 2nd.

Does anyone know roughly what time Amazon update the list on the US store? I'm aware some days it doesn't happen but I would generally like to keep it as up to date as quickly as possible

celador said:
Does anyone know roughly what time Amazon update the list on the US store? I'm aware some days it doesn't happen but I would generally like to keep it as up to date as quickly as possible

On the monthly chart about every 3 days I think. The chart will look like this until some time on 9 Nov (US time) I think.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
celador said:

On the monthly chart about every 3 days I think. The chart will look like this until some time on 9 Nov (US time) I think.

Oh ok.  I will look out for that. 

Thanks