By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

How is the AC bundle above COD?
I mean, yes, it's $100 cheaper but on the other hand it's not COD.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Maybe because they don't want to pay extra for an extra 500GB.  Or, maybe because the CoD console is ugly as hell and they would rather get a regular looking one and buy it seperate

celador said:
vivster said:

Maybe because they don't want to pay extra for an extra 500GB.  Or, maybe because the CoD console is ugly as hell and they would rather get a regular looking one and buy it seperate

Or it is just cheaper.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Well the COD bundle is dropping fast with the PS4 going back up.AC bundle will drop after it releases too and November will be the same as September and October.

vivster said:

Because the COD bundle already released and is falling fast.Same will happen next week when AC bundle comes out.They won't stay in the top 20 just like before.

Around the Network
celador said:

#8 - Assassin's Creed Bundle

#10 - CoD Bundle

#17 - White Sunset Overdrive Bundle   

#23 - PS4

#27 - Xbox One  

#42 - Ass Creed w/ Kinect

#55 - Destiny PS4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/?tag=viglink20241-20#1

I will update regularly throughout the month

Looking at this Amazon is saying that the X1 is outselling the PS4  so far in November by about a 4:1 margin.  The X1 also has the X1 with Kinect which isnt listed. Any PS4 SKUs not listed?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
celador said:

#8 - Assassin's Creed Bundle

#10 - CoD Bundle

#17 - White Sunset Overdrive Bundle   

#23 - PS4

#27 - Xbox One  

#42 - Ass Creed w/ Kinect

#55 - Destiny PS4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/?tag=viglink20241-20#1

I will update regularly throughout the month

Looking at this Amazon is saying that the X1 is outselling the PS4  so far in November by about a 4:1 margin.  The X1 also has the X1 with Kinect which isnt listed. Any PS4 SKUs not listed?

no. the xbox with kinect is replaced with the ass creesd with kinect bundle.

thats ALL bundles available. (beside 2 very very poor selling amazon ps4 skus)

That's crazy. Even with all these bundles and price drops, ps4 is still right there and climbing back to its usual spot. All without a price drop or bundle, and the cod bundle is dropping fast with only the ac bundle hanging on and once it releases next week, it too will fall pretty quickly.

Absolutely crazy. I'm now starting to believe that ps4 will actually win November. If that happens, the internet will explode considering Microsoft threw everything and the kitchen sink to try and get a win this month. Plus it should finally convince all the xbots that no matter what Microsoft does this gen, there is no beating the ps4 if this doesn't work.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
That's crazy. Even with all these bundles and price drops, ps4 is still right there and climbing back to its usual spot. All without a price drop or bundle, and the cod bundle is dropping fast with only the ac bundle hanging on and once it releases next week, it too will fall pretty quickly.

Absolutely crazy. I'm now starting to believe that ps4 will actually win November. If that happens, the internet will explode considering Microsoft threw everything and the kitchen sink to try and get a win this month. Plus it should finally convince all the xbots that no matter what Microsoft does this gen, there is no beating the ps4 if this doesn't work.

LOL MS already did the same thing in September and it failed.There is no stopping the beast that is the PS4.MS and their fans just need to except it and enjoy their console while MS focuses on selling as many console as possible and not outselling the PS4.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

do u know whats dropping fast means?
from #10 to #16 in 5 days is fast?

just like the white ps4 destiny bundle after realse

septermber:
week 1 #6
week2 #6
(realse of the game)
week3 #7
week4 #18