By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

Welfare said:
FIT_Gamer said:
The list has updated. Interestingly enough COD AW(PS4) has passed COD AW(XB1).

Bundles will balance it out.

It's odd because the best of 2014 sales the PS4 version isn't even in the top 100. So how is it ahead for november when the game launched this month?

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Welfare said:
FIT_Gamer said:
The list has updated. Interestingly enough COD AW(PS4) has passed COD AW(XB1).

Bundles will balance it out.

It's odd because the best of 2014 sales the PS4 version isn't even in the top 100. So how is it ahead for november when the game launched this month?

preoders?
and do u know there are 2 version out? the day zero and the normal one?

day zero the xb1 version is still ahead (and will be forever, beceause u cant buy it anymore). ist just the normal version ps4 is ahaed

celador said:

I will update regularly throughout the month

hope its for more then a month or two, keep it up all year.  

I forgot about the day zero version. I'm assuming they combined the versions sales, becasue for november the standard PS4 version is ahead of both XB1.

OP list updated.

Both PS4 skus and the regular Xbox One up a few places, Sunset Overdrive dropping significantly due to stock issues

Around the Network

Amazon US charts
Updated 6/11

Hmmm. You must be from the UK or something since in the US you put the month before the day...

OT: XB1 is doing very well this month but how long can it last? This month will be very interesting. Best time of the year for sales nerds like me.

celador said:
OP list updated.

Both PS4 skus and the regular Xbox One up a few places, Sunset Overdrive dropping significantly due to stock issues

Would you be interested in hosting a UK Amazon thread as well?

CosmicSex said:
celador said:
OP list updated.

useless.
hardware sales on amazon.co.uk are very different. they have 10+ skus for every console.
just 4 skus are in the actual top 100 for november. the best is the ps4 fifa 15 bundle at #33

and the amazon.co.uk console prices are often worse than game.co.uk or gamestop.co.uk temporarily

CosmicSex said:
celador said:
OP list updated.

I could, they aren't time consuming or anything.  But UK Amazon isn't generally as interesting.  Maybe I will do a UK+Germany+France one or something like that

FIT_Gamer said:

I forgot about the day zero version. I'm assuming they combined the versions sales, becasue for november the standard PS4 version is ahead of both XB1.

No they're not combining them. They're counting them as seperate SKUs.

Day Zero XB1 > Day Zero PS4

Regular PS4 > Regular XB1

By the looks of this chart it looks like Halo is seling better than COD and its not even released yet. I find that hard to believe but we do have some data that backs this up. COD decline is very much real. Can it recover due to good reviews?