By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xblade Chronicles X and Final Fantasy XV World Sizes

Which Game Will Have the Biggest World?

Xblade Chronicles 253 53.83%

Final Fantasy XV 144 30.64%

See Results 72 15.32%

Total:469

I am really interested in Xblade Chronicles X and Final Fantasy 15.  I don't have a Wii U, but this game sure is tempting.  And given that it isn't due out till next year, I will probably be able to find a great deal on a Wii U when it hits.  I have a PS4 and will be getting FF15 when it launches day one.  I am a JRPG fan and I love exploration, guests and good stories with interesting characters and development.  I also enjoy making my characters as Godlike :) so that usually mean dozens or even hundreds of hours of play, and both (expecially X) look like they will provide. 

Question:  from the demos shown, which do you think will have the largest world?  Xblade is said to eclipse Xenoblade in size.  Looking at the walkthrough demo of FF15, the game world is obviously gigantic.  Which do you thing wll be the biggest?

Around the Network

FF XV's world will most likely be bigger due to be being on more powerful hardware though X is 5 times better than the first game which is nice.

You can get a Wii U for $200 right now. Just sayin.

Anywho... FFXV will have a bigger world if I were to guess. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One let developers do that. That being said, I'm sure Xenoblade will still have a horrifyingly big world. Note that this is coming from someone who will likely end up getting both.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Mystro-Sama said:
FF XV's world will most likely be bigger due to be being on more powerful hardware though X is 5 times better than the first game which is nice.

Wow, 5x bigger. I didn't realize it was that big.  Also, just looking at the trailer for FF15,  it seems to go on forever.   Then again, it started development when I just left high school so it should be bigger lol.  

Also, notice that both games provide means of faster travel.  Xblade with the mechs and FF15 with the car lol.

Hard to tell at this point but most likely, FFXV's world will be bigger by the end of it considering SE's experience and budget! But either ways, I am really excited for X none the less! It looks like its going to be full of life and things to do!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:

Anywho... FFXV will have a bigger world if I were to guess. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One let developers do that. That being said, I'm sure Xenoblade will still have a horrifyingly big world. Note that this is coming from someone who will likely end up getting both.

Where is this?  Also, horrifyingly big sounds just right lol.   On a side note,   The next step up from there is impossibily big (aka No Man's Sky)

CosmicSex said:

I am really interested in Xblade Chronicles X and Final Fantasy 15.  I don't have a Wii U, but this game sure is tempting.  And given that it isn't due out till next year, I will probably be able to find a great deal on a Wii U when it hits.  I have a PS4 and will be getting FF15 when it launches day one.  I am a JRPG fan and I love exploration, guests and good stories with interesting characters and development.  I also enjoy making my characters as Godlike :) so that usually mean dozens or even hundreds of hours of play, and both (expecially X) look like they will provide. 

Question:  from the demos shown, which do you think will have the largest world?  Xblade is said to eclipse Xenoblade in size.  Looking at the walkthrough demo of FF15, the game world is obviously gigantic.  Which do you thing wll be the biggest?

Well actually i read in some news site Xenoblade X Chronicles will be 4 to 5 times bigger then the prequel Xenoblade and if you want to know how big is Xenoblade in real life is, they big as the Japan island as a whole LOl :D.  But since they make even bigger map they included some Mech as 4 to 5 times bigger as well, so in the end it's the same.

I still don't know about FF 15 thou, my guest it will be far bigger, Square Enix recently shows some impressive engine called earth engine that draw the entire earth in true scale for games (imagine true life scale  XD ) so definitely the luminous will be able minimally to draw about the same size of maybe American continent Lol.

Mystro-Sama said:

Xenoblade it's already huge though, and 5 times bigger it's just crazy. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Megaoverlord12 said:

Nah, they are out of stock/back-ordered again.

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of this deal and those WiiUs are getting lapped up instantly when they come back in stock.

HollyGamer said:

I still don't know about FF 15 thou, my guest it will be far bigger, Square Enix recently shows some impressive engine called earth engine that draw the entire earth in true scale for games (imagine true life scale  XD ) so definitely the luminous will be able minimally to draw about the same size of maybe American continent Lol.

Well damn. lol.