By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xblade Chronicles X and Final Fantasy XV World Sizes

Which Game Will Have the Biggest World?

Xblade Chronicles 253 53.83%

Final Fantasy XV 144 30.64%

See Results 72 15.32%

Total:469
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hard to tell at this point but most likely, FFXV's world will be bigger by the end of it considering SE's experience and budget! But either ways, I am really excited for X none the less! It looks like its going to be full of life and things to do!!!

Yeah that trailer pretty much sealed the deal for me.  And then seeing all the monsters out on the feild...

Around the Network
Vena said:
Megaoverlord12 said:
You can get a Wii U for $200 right now. Just sayin.

Nah, they are out of stock/back-ordered again.

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of this deal and those WiiUs are getting lapped up instantly when they come back in stock.

Its okay.  I'll wait if not Black Friday then sometime soon, I will be on the lookout for the deals though. 

Pretty sure FFXV is bigger than XB, just from the consoles they are.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Probably FF15 will have the bigger world, but Xenoblade's world will be far less linear.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Areym said:
Pretty sure FFXV is bigger than XB, just from the consoles they are.

Not necessarily. Luminous is a resource hog as is the engine's namesake. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the the overall landmass per map of any particular area of FFXV were considerably smaller than anything in Xenoblade.

The game has more resources to use but it uses more resources on the simplest of things, and that ram is going to be very, very crowded.

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
Probably FF15 will have the bigger world, but Xenoblade's world will be far less linear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koYE6zF1Ugw

It is massive... but by linear do you mean storyline?

FF15 main mission is said to be 40 hours.

CosmicSex said:
Maraccuda said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koYE6zF1Ugw

It is massive... but by linear do you mean storyline?

FF15 main mission is said to be 40 hours.

Oh cool, never saw that footage before. Looks good.

No, what I meant by linear was narrow level designs and lack of exploring. Like FF13. Was essentially a walk fest.

40 hour story with maybe about 30 hour side quests? I will be happy with that.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I'll just say that XCX's world will be bigger to be that guy, let's see how it plays out

FF15 will be small compared to Xenoblade, the first one. It will be very small compared to Xenoblade X.

People saying that FF15 will be bigger are deluded, since no FF games have been close to be as big as Xenoblade. FF are not big games. I expect FF15 to be around 30% the size of the first Xenoblade.