By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Bayonetta 2 do well? (Updated with EU numbers)

How much will Bayonetta 2 sell LT?

Less than 500k! 116 17.85%

500k+ 99 15.23%

600k+ 59 9.08%

700k+ 60 9.23%

800k+ 57 8.77%

900k+ 37 5.69%

More than 1 million! 220 33.85%

Total:648
Mr Khan said:
Couldn't have expected much better. She'll get to a respectable level if Nintendo can keep pushing through the holiday.

They should do a

Bayo + 101 bundle (latter would be cheap for Nintendo to bundle)

Around the Network

If Nintendo releases more Nintendo themed DLC, maybe an Amiibo for Bayonetta 2 and continues to push the game in the new Direct today I think the game could sell 750k digital and physical combined. It should definitely sell over 500k.

those who are going to buy wii U for smash may get bayo2 too.
im optimist

My question is how did it do digitally? I've heard stories about short supplies at stores. I imagine those who couldn't get physical may have opted for digital.

Also, Bayo for Smash! P-please Nintendo!

Around the Network

Guyz its only two dayz, don't make concluzionz yet!

=p

Seece said:
Mr Khan said:
Couldn't have expected much better. She'll get to a respectable level if Nintendo can keep pushing through the holiday.

They should do a

That's actually a pretty good idea, would provide some exposure to a good title that sadly got little attention (w101).

Seece said:
Mr Khan said:

They should do a

Wii U Platinum Edition? I like the sound of that xD

UK and Japan proved that it would have zero legs. 350-400K shipped at best if the 121K are not overtracked.

Angelv577 said:
It did well, the question will be whether the game will have legs or not.

True, though i think just this holiday it'll do decent then drop off! But it did do extremely well in one area and that it didn't flop like alot thought it would years ago :P (or recent/watever :0)